03

6 Years ago in busan university

A boy is sitting on the rooftop then another boy come looking for him.

"Kim kai what are you doing here"a guy asked."Jiminaah, my girlfriend break up with me, she said she didn't love me anymore ".
"Yaah don't worry about that. She is not your real love, you will get the girl   that destined to be yours". Jimin said to Kai with his eye smile.

"What about you Jimin?there are many fangirls and you didn't fall in love with anyone"Jimin then shook his head as he didn't.

"What, you didn't fall in love, wow that's amazing. Why"

"You know Kai if any girl can make my heart fluttered in her first glance, then she will be the one who I love"

"You mean love at first sight".

"Yes"

"You believe that kind of crazy"Kai asked again cause how can a boy like Jimin believe that kind of shit.

"That crazy for you, not me"

Jisoo got at the gate of the university, then someone called her from behind.

"Chuuuu"she saw the girl who always with her from her childhood and also her bestfriend Jennie.

"Jendukkie you also here"

"Yes, you think that I'm going to leave my soulmate. I'm not a book creature like you to get a scholarship here. So I told my parents that I should study this university with you, then they agree"
Jisoo is really happy, Because in school Jennie is the one who always her friend and Jennie didn't see her as a bad luck like others.

"Yaa Kim Jisoo wake up your dream it's our first day in this university and so don't late our class"

It's break time Jimin and Kai are going to the canteen. Then suddenly Jimin stop his walk and stood there. He is looking a girl and also he can hear his heartbeat sound it's really fast.

Jimin's pov

Wow, she looks like a real angel. She is very beautiful. Her almond eyes, perfect small nose and also the kissable heart shaped lips. I think that I fall in love with her at first sight. She make my heart fluttering.

Because of Jimin, kai also stop and  he look at jimin. then he saw Jimin is looking in the library. Kai see there is two girls looking some books they also talking each other.

Kai shook Jimin's body. "Yaa Park Jimin ".jimin then look Kai.
"Why are you looking at them like that".

"Kai bear you know the reason soon and now come with me"then jimin dragged him in the library.

"Yaa Park Jimin where are we going, I am really hungry"

"Shhh shut up and i wil bought you food after this"

Then Jimin and Kai went the library where Jisoo and Jennie.

"Hello cutie, what's your name?"he asked.

"It's none of your business "Jennie is the one who replied to him. Kai couldn't hide his laugh.

"Yaa cat girl, I didn't ask you, i ask this cutie"
Why this boy asking my name.Jisoo thought.Jennie can feel jisoo's uncomfortable.then she hold jisoo's hand and leave the library.

"Yaa cat girl, I didn't get my answer. Where are you taking her?"said Jimin from behind.

When they left, Kai started laughing.
"Yaa why are you laughing "Jimin annoyingly said.
"That cat girl is really  Savage and also I like her attitude "

"Yaa Kim, you're my friend or her "
"I'm sorry chim, I'm your friend and lover boy how can you get that girl's name "
Yes, Kai know that Jimin is falling love with the girl who Jimin asked her name.

"You know I am Park Jimin,I get her name and also soon
        She will be mine"