Chapter 1

Crys

"Trisha! I told you stop wearing my damn shirt. Damn polo cost $89.00," I yelled. Trisha had gotten her nasty ass lipstick in my all white Ralph Lauren shirt. I ran some hot water and got some soap and tried to wash out what I could.
"Shut the hell up. It's not shit a little bleach cant help with. Petty ass." said Trisha.

Trisha is my blood sister but we looked so different. Trisha had a sleeve of tattoos on her right arm. Her slim body was toned with no extra meat. Her dark skin was flawless and her straight white teeth topped it off. She always wore some Brazilian weave. It hung down to the center of her back. She always wore her hair in bangs. She kept it simple just a little lipstick and that was all.
"You riding with me or is Des coming to scoop you up?" Trisha asked rolling her eyes.

"Des." I said straight forward.
I ignored Trisha's smart ass comment about my shirt. If I wasn't almost late I would've cursed her ass out, but today I was not about to administer an ass whooping.

Trish walked out in an all white Dolce and Gabana jumpsuit and her Jimmy choo gold stilettos. She didn't accessorize much but her gold hoops did the trick.

I quickly slipped on something simple but cute. I was light skinned and thick. My ass poked from my 5"3 frame and was sitting nice in this cute black skirt with a half shirt. It wasn't like the bras because I had extra Pudge but my top was everything but inappropriate. I untwisted my two-trand twistout and my big curly Afro bounced and flounced. I died it blonde years back and now my sandy brown hair is starting to grow from my scalp so now it's blending. I had a few tattoos and a few extra piercings. I looked bad ass. I put on my diamond hoops that Des gave me for my birthday and stepped out in my Guiseppi all black heels.

"Hey honey comb," Des said with his pearly white smile. He had on a plain polo v-neck and some Roc jeans. He had on a small silver chain and his dark skin complimented that outfit.
"Hey Dark Chocolate," I said. Des licked his lips looking at me.

"What?" I said looking at him dead in the eyes. "What's wrong with this?"

"Nothing," Des said grinning. "Just thinking about how I wanna rip those clothes off yo beautiful ass."

I blushed and smiled.
"Thank You," I cooed.

We sped off and I sat down and thought to myself Why is Trisha just leaving?
That thought quickly changed when Des put his hand up my skirt. Damn he was slick. I thought.
He massaged my pearl and my eyes rolled into the back of My head. Like damn why he always doing this to me? I was screaming to myself. "Deeeeesssss stop," I moaned. He knew I liked the fact of being caught doing something very inappropriate, I was addicted to the risk factor. I like that Des was just as spontaneous as me. He slipped his fingers in me very softly and I moaned. My juices were all over his hands and I wanted him to stop but damn he was good. His fingers found my spot and I felt him going faster as he felt me tremble. We were going 70 miles per hour in a 50 and just knowing that he could fuck up turned me on. I exposed my breasts and pinched my nipples until I ran out of breath. Des hit my spot one last time as my honey started trickling down his finger and onto his arm. He looked at me and smiled and licked it off.
"Damn Crys, your honey is sweet," he said laughing.
I grinned as he complimented me.

My phone began to vibrate and it was Jay. I ignored the call and put my phone back in my purse.
"Who dat?" Des asked.
"Jay," I said still looking nonchalant.
"Oh," Des sighed. "Let that fuck nigga go Honey Comb damn!

Des could not stand Jay only because Jay was infatuated with me. He loved everything about me. The sad part is I don't love him. He cheated on me when we were together. He betrayed me and for that he was never given the privilege to speak to me.
"I am Des damn. He's calling me, what the fuck," I said.
"Whatever Honey, if he still calls, you replying. I know this ma." Des said looking straight and his jaw was clenched.
He wasn't lying either. I kissed Jay while in this relationship with Des. I don't feel guilty since Des said he was going to fuck another woman because he was mad I took a stack. His ass is crazy to think this relationship could consist of double-standard. We rode in silence.
"Change of plans," Des said.
I looked straight and didn't say a word. Des was a trapper and I knew that any plans we make aren't 100% solid.