Chapter 13

So I've come to the conclusion that I'll end this book at chapter 15. Don't be mad! I know it's short! Comment Sequel or End it. The decision is yours !
Vote
Comment
Thanks!
SMOKE IN THE MM

Crys

This week was everything and more. Smoke and I got massages and we even walked the beach. The water was blue just like in the magazines and Smoke took me scuba diving for the first time. My biggest fear is water and Smoke changed that. This was only our 6th day and we were going to paint on the beach. I was so ready. I jumped around and sang the whole day.

"Damn girl," Smoke said with a smirk.

I ran to the shower and let the suds take over my body. Smoke told me he had a surprise for me. I was anticipating the moment but as of now I was more than excited to paint. I loved painting and stuff. I slipped on some yellow booty shorts that cut off right where my ass cheeks were and put on a cut off yellow crop top. My body looked nice. I put my messy afro into a messy bun and walked out. One thing about me was shoes were a no no on the beach.

"Ummm Crys," Smoke said eyeing me. He was lusting me and the blush on my cheeks told him I was into it.

"What?" I asked acting confused.

"You look beautiful and delicious. Something like a juicy ass pineapple," he said licking his lips.

"What the hell Smoke," I said bursting into laughter. He cracked a wide grin and he sat on the bed to roll a blunt.

This vacation is just what I needed but one strange thing that threw me off was the constant calls from Trisha. She Probably was trying to vent to me about Smoke not being there. I laughed a little in my head and walked over to Smoke. He lit the blunt and I snatched it right out of his hand and took a long drag.

"Look at you. High ass." Smoke said giggling.

I felt my eyes getting low and my kitty started to pur. I quickly grabbed Smokes hand and drug him out the door.

"Lets go!" I said running.

Smoke and I walked right outside and the warm sand caressed my Feet. Our Cabanna was right on the beach so we were right on the sand. Smoke looked nice. His chiseled chest and his pearly whites were gleaming. A small skinny lady came out to give us directions and to tell her when we were done. She gave us Margaritas as Smoke and I sat in a Peaceful silence.

"I kicked Trisha out." Smoke said breaking the silence.

"Huh?" I asked not sure of what he was getting at.

"Now you have a place to stay," Smoke said as he continued to paint not looking at me. "When everything falls through we'll be out of here."

I sat there still taking it all in. I was more than happy to have this wonderful man by my side but I had a lot of things to ask him while we were here.

"Smoke? Can I ask you some questions and I need your complete honesty. I need us to be a honest as possible. I will tell you everything you need to know as long as you do the same?" I explained.

He looked at me for a minute and then replied, "Cool."

"Why did you hit my sister?" I asked.

"Because yo sister was stealing from me. Her ass tried to kill me. I caught her ass putting arsenic in my Damn food. She gave it to me and all and I asked her ass to take a bite. She denied. As fast as she Denied is how fast my fist connected to her face. I also found 300 Gs in her purse. That so happen to be missing from my safe. She's lucky I didn't kill her."

I swallowed then I asked him another question. "Why did you rape me?"

SMOKE

When she asked me that question my heart dropped. Her big hazel eyes were piercing me but with a softness. If I love this girl I knew I would have to tell her the truth and if I didn't I would regret it.

I took her hand and caressed them.

"Promise you won't be mad at me? I love you Crys." Tears started to form in my eyes and the dirty truth had to come out.

She nodded her head, "Promise. That's why I said we need a clean slate."

"Des made me do it Crys. I never told you because I saw how happy you were with him. He threatened to kill my mom if I didn't. He wanted you to hate me Crys. That's why it didn't feel as harsh as rape normally feels. When my dad rape-" I cut myself off realizing what I said as I ran to the Cabanna. I closed the door and pure rage entered me. I started to destroy things in the Hotel. That was a secret I never told anyone. My heart was beating so fast and my face was filled tears.

I heard the door open and Crys came in and cradled me in her arms. For once in my life I felt open and vulnerable. I felt nasty. My dad raped me every night until he had a heart attack. I was being raped from the age of 9-17 even the day I raped Crys he raped me that night.

"I know how it feels baby girl I'm so sorry, Des wanted you to hate me because he saw how you would look at me. He saw how good we got along and he wanted that." I said

"It's Okay just get in the shower and take a nap. Rest your mind." Crys said.

I did what she wanted me to. That hit bubble bath she ran felt Damn good and the fact that we soaked in the suds together felt even more amazing. Crys got out before me and went to the room but I stayed there to soak.

When I got out the candles were lit and the room was dimmed. There Crys was, in her LaPerla all black lace thong and bra. Her hair was still wet and her bone structure was beautiful.standing at 5'3 I must say I was in awe.

"Lay," she said patting the bed. She climed on my back and poured some warm oil on it. I felt tension release the more she rubbed. I never got this from Trisha. No matter how many Givenchy purses I bought that bitch.

Trisha

I walked into Chings as my heart beat increased. I turned to my right to see a man sitting at the booth. His long dreads reached the center of his back and to my surprise it was just the man I knew I would see again.

"Trisha," He said looking up to me. My kitty began to jump.

"Hey, thought I'd never see you again," I said smiling but nervous. "Sooo what is it?"

"Look, they in Cuba right now but they should be back by tomorrow night. Crys is suppose to meet a young worker named Marco that night to discuss Trap business and all shit." His baritone voice was beyond perfect. I crossed my legs under the table because he was turning me on effortlessly.

"Alright but who's side are you on mister?" I asked curiously.

"May the best man win," He said.

"What's your name?" I asked.

He got up and approached the door and turned to look at me.

"The names Doe baby girl." He said as he walked out. My heart dropped. This dude didn't look nothing like the man who.entered the house! Something wasn't right. These two men favored but didn't look crap alike. Smoke has been cooking up Something.
Short but sweet. This is sort of a filler chapter. I loved you guys enough to update. 14 will be a bit longer. Don't forget to tell me if you want a Sequel or not you guys. I will be ending the story of not. Thanks and Good reading!