F.Y.I

PLEASE READ!!! Very Important! Thank you! Don't forget that Reading is FUNdamental! Yayy

Hey babes! This is your fellow author! Don't get alarmed. I'm going to update tonight although this isn't a update. SO listen. I'm really debating on ending this book or providing a sequel and I need your help! Seriously! So please your opinions are very much needed. Also, I am a lifestyle blogger, so this means that you can hear more from me. I give my output on relationships and many more things that go on in life. If you are interested in learning more about how I feel with life situations and more please follow me on INSTAGRAM @kayygot_thecakes (Basic Right?) I will be changing it sometime from now, but please, please follow me and the link is in my bio. Comment and Vote on it and all of that good stuff. I hope you guys are enjoying the book so far. I've worked really hard to keep my story line the same. It's a pleasure to share my writing with you all. Keep reading. We are nearing the end of this book and I would love to know who's team you are on #teamcrys or #teamtrisha? I would love to know your thought on the book and every chapter. I would love to see more comments and votes, it keeps me fueled to write even more. Will there be other books in the future? Of Course! Writing is my passion. I hope you guys are enjoying the book. SO let me know you guys! #Teamsequel or #Teamendit ! (Corny right?)

Will Crys get away with her plan?

Is Trisha Wrong? Or is Smoke wrong?

Will we ever see Janet again? (Maybe, Maybe not)

Keep Voting and Commenting to find out. Add Fuel to my fire baby! Ayyyyeeee