BONUS CHAPTER

Des
I watched my baby cry from above. I didn't want to hurt her but she needed to know the truth. I missed her and wish I could comfort her. I knew she was a smart girl. I didn't want her killing nobody but I knew I couldn't stop her revenge tactics. I worked my way around her making her feel like something was up. Yes that was me. I'm the reason that paper fell out his pocket.
She ran to her car and cried. Jay was a cool ex until I found out he killed me.

"I miss you Des. I wish you would come home." Crys said.
I was sitting in the passenger seat and hugged her. Of course she couldn't feel it but she could feel this cool breeze. She smiled.

"Des?" She asked.
I disappeared into heaven.

I walked into Smokes house to hear Trisha over talking about the girl in Collierville. Wait! She didn't know Crys was running the trap? Dang! I couldn't curse or God would pull me back up there in a flash.

"My sister won't talk to me. I didn't know Des died! She's not the sweet Crys I know. The Girl in Collierville is stone cold but I need a name and Tabs on this bitch." Trisha said.
My eyes bugged as Trisha was being consoled by Smoke. Smoke was no good anyway. I was reading his mind all of the time until I heard one thing that caught my ears.
"Crys gone be dead. Trisha a rider so I know she will Kill Crys. I know her, she's a weak bitch. My secret will be out in no time." Smoke actually looked worried.
"God Come one, one more minute." I pleaded.
God brought me back really fast.
"A month from now my son," God said.
"It may be too late," I whispered as I walked into the heaven gates. I started to smile.
Short! I know but I wanted to explain to you guys all those feelings Crys was getting.  It only gets better from here.
Vote
Comment
Share
Thanks in advance!