Chapter 11

LIKE, VOTE, and COMMENT PLEASE. The plotwist is REAL so please read!!!!!!!! Any questions feel free to comment. Any confusions, Comment. A closed mouth never gets fed. So To all my book worms out there! Read it up! Love you guys! If somebody comes up with a good idea for my next chapter I will dedicate that chapter to you!!! So comment! BY THE WAY THATS Janet IN THE MM!

SMOKE

Trisha couldn't hear me because her ass was too damn busy trying to play hostess and shit. Little did she know Doe and I go way back and things were looking up. The sad part about it is that that nigga wasn't Doe. He was just some look alike. I knew it would catch Trishas attention.After I have Trisha to kill her damn sister I can take some of the substance from her trap and see what she has in it. I would hope things would turn out better. I was hoping Crys would live through this because we got some catching up to do. I needed this drug that Des created because it was selling.I still wanted to know who killed Des but not for revenge. I wanted to salute that nigga. That dude did me a favor. He was helping me get one step closer to this drug and the woman I love.

"What's up with you Trisha?" I asked.

"Nothing Smoke," she said sounding annoyed.

"Girl stop being stubborn. You know you miss Big daddy," I said putting my hands around her waist. It was just a matter of time before she got curious about Doe and I was waiting on the questions to fly out of her mouth.

"So Doe is Des' brother?" Trisha asked.

"Yeah, Why?" I asked.

"That's Crys' boyfriend well ex now." Trisha said sounding sad.

Trisha was so lost. I knew all of this. I put my plan into play. If Trisha wasn't a rider I would definitely kick her ass to the curb, but the girl never disappoints me.

I kissed Trisha's neck and she began to loosen up. I wanted to pound her down right there in the kitchen but I didn't want to at the moment. When I was fucking Trisha I often thought of Crys. Crys was so beautiful. Her sexy but smart ass demeanor always kept me hard. I think Trisha knew but one day I almost slipped up and called Trisha Crys' name. I was so happy I came because I was going to be a dead man.

Trisha turned towards me with her pouty lips. She looked at me with that look that always turned me on. She smiled as she felt my dick get hard. I pulled away and walked off knowing that it would make her angry.

I hopped in the shower and when I was done I saw Trisha sitting in bed watching TV.

I put on my True Religion jeans with a black polo button down. I slipped on my Timberlands and a small gold chain. My fresh cut was sharp and I was out the door.

I pulled up to the trap and got out. I saw Janet coming out the door. I snatched her arm and she looked at me. "What Smoke?" she asked with her high pitched voice.

"Where my fucking son?" I looked at her with death in my eyes.

"At the fucking house," Janet said. "I have a baby sitter thanks to your money."

Janet was still fine and honestly I couldn't get enough of her. She got around heavy and that's how she made her living. I didn't knock her hustle. Trisha still don't know I got a son and when I make it out this game i'm going to give my baby mother enough money to care for Angelo on her own. I knew I was being a shitty father but I told Janet to do adoption or abortion because I wasn't ready to be a father. I told her ass that if she keeps him i'll barely be around and that's something I haven't disappointed her on.

"You need to spend more time with him Smoke!" Janet yelled.

"Shut the fuck up! no I don't because I told your ass what it was form the jump. You chose this so don't get upset with me." I said letting go of her.