Chapter 12

Vote and Comment! love you guys !

CRYS

Telling Smoke I loved him was something crazy. I'd never thought but Smoke and I had already made a bond. I cared for Jay and fell in love with Des but I always thought about what it would be like with Smoke. I already knew he was beating Trisha but I didn't say anything. Trisha deserved everything. that was coming to her including these bullets.

"I told Trisha that we were moving out of town when this was over," Smoke said.

"When What is over?" I asked

"You'll see Sweets," Smoke said lifting my chin. Smoke raped me when I was younger but in the inside I wanted it. That's why I never went to the police. It wasn't like he fucked me, it was like he made love to me. I know it sounds crazy but I enjoyed it. I felt guilty because it was my sister's boyfriend but I didn't care.

He would come around to the house and whatever he bought my sister he bought me. He would buy her jewelry for valentines day and would do the same for me. Des would ask where I got the Jewelry and I would tell him my parents or from the money I saved from him giving it to me. When I gave Des my virginity I called Smoke to tell him. We laughed all night and he made fun of me. Nobody ever knew Smoke and I was this close. I remember when Jay broke my heart Smoke picked me up two blocks down and took me for ice cream. He told me to fuck them young boys but he never told me he loved me. Last night in the bed kept playing over and over and honestly I was happy.

If I would've married Des I probably would have slept around with Smoke.

"You want to go shopping today?" Smoke asked me.

"No, I'm fine," I said declining his offer.

"That's why you different." He said piercing me with those deep brown eyes. "You never want my money. Yo greedy ass sister would have said hell yeah but for some reason it's like you not in it for the money."

"Because I'm not Smoke. I just want a nigga to love me and not lie and that is hard," I said sighing loudly.

"Well i'm here now," Smoke said looking at me in my eyes. "look how about you and I go to Cuba for a week. I'll tell Trisha I got some new dope I'm trying to check out."

I looked and I was a bit hesitant but what was I losing and who was I really going to answer to.

"Cool," I said shrugging my shoulders. "But now I gotta go shopping."

"Here you go," Smoke handed me his black card and told me to get the things I wanted and Needed. I smiled and took the card.

"Crys?"Smoke called out to me.

"Yes?" I stopped in my tracks not looking back.

"It's gone be alright," HE said. "We need to have a talk when you make it back."

"Sure," I said walking off. I walked downstairs to see Honey stuffing something in her purse. I watched her but she didn't see me. I stood there until a capsule of the product fell from her purse. "Shit!" she said in a whisper tone. This bitch was stealing. I walked up behind her and pointed the gun to her head. "Don't move," I said.

"Damn! Please Girl, Please don't," Honey said with her hands up.

"Give me the fucking bag bitch!" I yelled in anger. she was fucking with Smokes money and I wasn't having it. I wasn't Trisha but I'll smoke me a bitch. Smoke was walking downstairs.

"Fuck is going on?" He asked with a perplexed look.

"Yo little puerto rican bitch got a purse full of the good Smoke," I said tossing him the bag. He emptied the contents on the counter and my eyes bugged at how much she stuffed in there. My hand flew back and slapped her across the face so hard she fell down. Smoke tapped me twice to let me know I was in control. He stood behind me and I could feel him watching me.