Chapter 8

I know I said I wasn't going yo update anymore but I couldn't help it. I have to because I love to write stories.

JAY

I told Crys I was in love with her and I meant every word. From her natural afro to her tiny manicured feet I couldn't help but love everything about her. I was so wrong for screwing both of her friends and I still can't believe she still wanted to be cool with me. I hurt Crys so bad but a few years ago I didn't care about anybody's heart, only mines and now I want someone all to myself.

I woke up that morning to the fresh smell of something sweet. It was a Sunday morning and normally my house would be empty and quiet. I heard Biggie Smalls playing from my stereo and I saw Crys downstairs looking fine as ever. She wore a black half shirt that said "Boss Shit" and some black boy shorts to match. I looked down to see her tiny manicured feet stuck inside my huge house shoes. She was bopping her head and dancing. She swayed her hips and it turned me on.

"I love it when you call me big poppa!" she sang,"Throw ya hands in the air, if you a true playa!" Her short arms were in the air and when she turned around she jumped.

"GOODNESS JAY! Don't sneak up on me like that," she said smiling.

"What you cooking beautiful?" I asked.

"Something I haven't cooked in awhile. Some greens, sweet cornbread, candy yams, neckbones, and a apple pie." she said smiling.

"Damn and who gone eat all that?" I asked raising one eyebrow licking my lips.

"Ummm, I invited your boys over," She said smiling.

That shit caught me by surprise.

"Why?" I asked.

"Because although we are not "official official" I think it's a nice time for me to meet them.

I shrugged my shoulders. I only had two boys that she could be talking about and that was Rico and Mar. I dialed they numbers but I wanted to speak to Rico first.

"Ya'll coming over?" I asked nonchalantly.

"Yes man. I'm hungry like hell and your girl said she was throwing down," Rico said laughing.

"She not my girl," Jay said.

"Well you sure act like it. Her ass is doing better and she still up in there. since when have you ever let a bitch run the mansion yo?" Rico asked. I can tell that he was grinning.

"Look it's something special about Crys, always have been and I never saw it," I said.

"Yea man I can tell. She cook, clean, well educated and did I mention fine as hell!" Rico said.

"Look nigga you a bit too comfortable," I said sternly.

"Calm down Jay damn,' Rico said.

"Look I called you to tell you one thing and I'm sure you gone relay the message to Mar," I said.

"What's up man?" Rico asked.

"Don't bring up Des," I said with my head resting in my left hand.

"Why would I bring up that dude, even Mar knows better," Rico said.

"Aite man, still let Mar ass know dude. I'm not trying to lose her," I said.

We both hung up and I sat down on the bed. The guilt started to take over. Why couldn't I have done all of this the right way. It feels as if I fucked up again and Crys will eventually find out. It was all for her . I love her and even when I was screwing other chicks I thought about her. I wouldn't hurt her but if she ever found that out she would have my head and for get all about me. I wasn't having that. Crys wouldn't find that out over my dead body. There's no way I was going to let anyone know what happened. Mar and Rico better not say nothing. I don't want nobody outside my circle knowing that I had Des killed.

I know this is an extremely short chapter, but that's because I'm updating right after this. This is like a filler chapter.

What is Jay hiding?

Will Trisha ever find out that she's really out to kill her sister?

Next update will be really interesting......