Chapter 3

Sorry for any mistakes in advance. need some feed back though. I'm bit impatient so  know some parts are rushed.
Like
Vote
Comment for an update. It'll be worth it.

Crys
The person held the gun to Des' head as he steered the car. I was scared but I wasn't because whoever it is was going to get their shit busted wide open.
Fuck I thought

Fiffteen minutes later we pulled up to the warehouse and I was ready to blow some shit. Then that's when it hit me. I sniffed the air and smelled something so familiar but so fucking funky. "Trish is that you and don't lie because I smell that funky ass cheap ass dollar general ass perfume bitch," I said as I quickly reached for my desert eagle. 

Defeated, Trish took the mask off her face and pointed the gun towards me.
"Walk in the fucking warehouse hoe! Now!" Trish yelled.

I looked at Des and he looked at me. We knew it wouldn't be smart to pull a double because we knew it was more men in that warehouse waiting to blow our shit off.
Trish tapped on the garage and "SURPRISE!!!!!" a bunch of people yelled in unison but Des and I wasn't surprised. We looked at everyone to make sure this wasn't some fake ass bull.
"Surprise! We knew you guys were going to be engaged so we decided to scare y'all shitless," our neighbor said.
Her ass was nosey so I wasn't surprised she was here.
"Aye DJ! Play that shit," Trisha demanded. "And Tadoe, bring out bottles and shit. Stop standing there looking fucking stupid before I blast yo ass."

Before I knew it my favorite Kash Doll song was playing loud. "Bitch run me my money, bitch run me my money." The crowd said in unison.
Des came over to me and kissed me.
" I thought I was dead back there," he said.
"Ha! That's right you thought because Trisha was gone be the one slumped not you," I said. "Remember what you told me iyou around I'm around and if I'm around you around," I said and it made Des smile. He knew as long as I was around I would kill for him.

Everyone in this place thought I was a good girl and that I was working a regular job. What they didn't know and not even Trisha is that I run a trap house in Collierville and I had nothing but my white dudes running it. My workers were scared of me and they had every right to be.

I walked into work with my natural hair pressed and my tattoos covered. My black two-piece suite was against my body as it was painted.
"Hello Miss Crys," the receptionist Janet said to me as she giggled.
"What's funny girl?" I asked smiling.
"You!" She said practically yelling. "How could you have been so drunk last night and look so rejuvenated the next day?"
"Come close," I said as she came close to me. I looked her in her green eyes and her caramel skin was flawless. Our lips were almost touching when I said "Sexxxxxxx."
She looked at My cleavage and I could tell she wanted sex and not from a man. Her sew-in was flawless and her suite stuck tight to her body.
I went to my office and then I heard as knock at the door. "Come in," I said not looking up from my paper work.
Janet stood there and then she ran over to me and kissed me. I kissed her back and put my hand up her skirt. She moaned and her green eyes turned bright green. She ripped open my blazer and pulled my breast out of my camisole. She put them in her mouth. "Damn Janet!" I yelled.
She covered my mouth as she kissed me on my stomach and then she made her way to my love-box. She flicked her tongue on my clit and my head fell back. I was filled with pleasure as she stuck her tongue in and out of my hole. I loved when Janet tongue fucked me. "Fuck Janeeeeet," I moaned. She then got two fingers and entered me and played with my g-spot. "Yessss," I hissed.

"Damn Crys, your pussy tastes so good."she said licking her lips.
Ring ring my office phone rang. I thought about not picking it up but I did. My eyes rolled into the back of my head as I picked up the phone "Hello," I said trying to mask my moans.
"Hello this is George, your boss, have you seen Janet by any chance?" He asked. I looked down and admired that she let my juices cover her face.
"Yes, ummmmm-" I started to moan. I heard the dial tone and didn't worry about anything but I knew I was about to cum. I started to breathe heavily and my heart rate sped up. Until I heard a bang at my door. I waited until I climaxed before answering this door.
"It's me George," he said. I didn't answer.
Janet was a complete dumb ass because she didn't lock the door. George barged in and stared at Janet's butt naked body. He looked at me in shock and I couldn't believe my manager invaded my personal space. I never told him to come in.
George stood 6'5 and he was mixed with a big brown curly Afro. We could've passed as brother and sister.
I saw his manhood rising and my eyes bulged. He wanted some ass but he wasn't going to get any.

The next day I saw termination papers on my desk. I've lost my fucking Job now how was I suppose to comeback from this shit. My hormones always got me in trouble. How was I suppose to explain to Des that I lost my job for some damn head. I decided to go to Des' house before I went home. The fuck was thinking was the only thing running through my mind.
I made it to Des' house and to my surprise the door was unlocked. Damn Maria I thought as I began to think of his house cleaner that comes twice a week. Maria was a fine Dominican woman. I was uneasy about it at first but Des assured me that he wasn't attracted to mixed women. I couldn't believe that. No man has ever said that shit.

When I went up the spiral stairs I heard faint moans. I took a deep breathe as my face became red. Tears filled my eyes because I had never experienced heartbreak because I would kill a dude before he thought about sticking his little man in another woman. I reached for the knob and the door was locked.

I always kept a bobby pin on me so don't judge me. Never know when lock needs to be picked I thought. I walked in the room and my eyes bulged out of my head. "Des what the fck are you doing?" I said as tears rolled down my eyes. How the fuck could he get engaged one night and fuck the maid the next. Dumb bitch I said referring to Des.
"Honey Comb!" Des called out to me.
"Fuck you! Can't keep your dick in your pants and I'm suppose to marry your ass? I'm not ready to be married to you and you definitely aren't ready for me lil bitch," I said as I made it to my car. I pulled my .9m out and BOW! BOW! Des ducked to the ground and rubbed his body surprised that he was good. 
"Bitch I didn't shoot you," I told him. "Find a new Dominican "maid" to clean up this shit." I said.
I told Des any bitch I caught him long dicking would definitely feel my wrath. I knew it was wrong and poor Maria didn't know I was that cold hearted. I bet the bitch knew now. From heaven I thought smirking.