Paul Newman

I am met by the glorious sun as I exit the movie theater. Pony's arm around me, I lean into his chest. I hear a rusty screech from behind me. Tires, mustang tires.
"Pony."
He grunts in my direction acknowledging me.
"Pony, run." He grabs my hand and we take off. We hear a chorus of laughter trailing behind us and a green beer bottle is hurtling past us as we turn a corner.
"Alex!" He cries as I stumble. Just like in horror movies, tripping over nothing. Twists and turns into alleyways and through neighborhoods. Anything to get away from the madras monsters. I feel a strong hand on my arm.
I let out a shriek and look up at a goofy looking Sodapop.
"Soda!" I punch him gently. "You scared the daylights outta me!"
He chuckles and gives me a noogie.
He turns my elbow over, and sees a streak of now drying blood running down my arm.
"They cut you?!" He growls.
"No, I fell." He is so protective of me. I hug him and he lifts me off the ground.
"Thanks Soda." I see Two-Bit and Dally hitting the blue mustang with sticks. Serves them right.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Yeah, they just pulled up near us and we ran." Pony explains as I sip my ice tea. I lay splayed across the couch with my legs on Dally's lap.
"I saved them!" Two-Bit announces, pounding his chest in pride.
"We saved them." Dally corrects.
"Yeah, y'all are great." I grin at them and Two-Bit blushes a bit.
"Yeah, so are your calves." Dally flirts, holding my legs. I pull them back.
"Hands to yourself grease!" I mock the Soc girls. They all laugh and I stand up, stretching a little. I venture over to the kitchen and open the fridge.
"DARRY! GOT ANY CAKE?"
"No, but you do." I hear a creepy voice behind me.
"DALLAS!" I smack him across the face.
I find a small sliver of chocolate cake left and take the plate out. I grab a fork from the drawer and head back into the living room. Dally sits in his seat, pouting with a red hand mark across his face. I have to stand because Dally won't let me sit with him. I am about to take another bite of the cake when someone comes up behind me. They grab the plate in my hand and shove the cake into my face.
"DALLAS!" I scream and wipe my face. Once I can see, I stake out my target. I see a tall figure with deep brown hair and eyes dart across the room. I sprint over and jump on him. I bury my head in his back to help rid my face of the chocolate frosting. He lets me down and we laugh for a while.
"I wanna lick your face right now." He wiggles his eyebrows and I feel my face crinkle in disgust.
He walks to the bathroom and examines his light blue shirt, which now with a brown design that resembles my face on the back.
"Al!" He yelps and grabs me before I can run.
"You ruined my shirt!" He yells and picks me up bridal style. I scream and kick and pound on his chest but his built muscles only tighten around me. He throws me onto my bed and cackles to himself like an evil mastermind.
He jumps on the bed and lays next to me.
"I've been thinking. Uh. Would you..? See there's this party at Buck's tonight and I was wondering if you could be my date..." He asks hesitantly.
Be his date? I almost burst out laughing.
And Dallas Winston was afraid of asking a girl to a party? Wow, what is happening?
"Sure, what time?"
"We'll go at 9:00." With that he flips up the collar on his leather jacket and walks out, leaving me wondering.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
DOES DALLY ACTUALLY LIKE HER? I LOVE HOW SHE IS ALWAYS SCREAMING, "DALLAS!" They r so cute btw. LUV IT
🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥