So We Meet Again

Soda and the gang run to us,
"Hey ther-woaaaaaah!" Soda gasps seeing our hands.
"Dally came back for seconds!" They cry in disbelief. I get an applause and I bow to the rowdy group of boys.
"Change of plans sexy thing." Two-Bit flirts.
"Oh, Alex is here too...." I giggle at his joke.
"Back off my boyfriend!"
"BOYFRIEND?!!!" Steve sulks silently in defeat.
"We are going to The Dingo instead. Apparently you have to have reservations." Darry informs us, annoyed.
~~~~~~~~~~~~
I take a seat in between Darry and Dally. After talking for a good five minutes, a waitress comes over.
"So we meet again?" Steve flirts. "I think it's destiny."
"I think you're insane." She fires back, rolling her eyes.
"I think you like me." He raises his eyebrows at her.
"I think you're wrong."
"Well, honey the customer is always right." He winks at her.
"You're no customer, but a reckless beast would be a more appropriate name." I chuckle at her harsh response.
I'm starting to really like this girl.
"Same as last time?" She questions and five minutes later, we get our drinks from before. I sip my coke and look at Dally. When he looks my way, I look across the room. He plays with my hair and I turn around. When I do his lips are waiting for mine.
"Ugh, that is nasty Dallas." Soda comments.
"I'm gonna hurl!" Pony runs to the bathroom.
"Get a room!" Two-Bit hollers.
"We just kissed! We didn't do anymore." I rolled my eyes and scolded the immature boys. Pony returns.
"Do you want more?" Dally asks suggestively and strokes my hand.
A blush heats my cheeks and Pony runs to the bathroom again.
"Hey guys, I need a weed. I'll be back in 5." I head out of the restaurant.
I light my cigarette and put it to my lips.
I know I'm a hypocrite and I tell Dally not to smoke all the time. But nobody owns me, I can smoke if I want. That thought brings me back to my parents.
FLASHBACK:
"Get the hell out of my house and don't come back until your hooker job fails!" He screams. I went to one party and he accuses me of stooping to prostitution. Jerk.
"Mom, please! Don't make him do this!" I squeak, suddenly feeling small.
"Honey, we thought we had a daughter. But we have a disgrace."
I glance down at the cuts on my outer arm and the bruises on my legs. Where she hit me good whenever she was drunk. They would gang up on me. One would hold me down and the other would beat me relentlessly. I glare resentfully at her.
"How do you even call yourself a mother?" I spit coldly....BIG mistake. She whacks me with her wine bottle and collapses on the couch in anger.
"Call Dipsis, I'll fucking deny it." She remarks as I examine my wounds.
She walks over and rakes the broken bottle across my back.
"Get lost slut!" She calls out of the door as I run off crying.
After running for an hour, I stop my tears and fall asleep in a large lot.
A boy about my age comes over with dark skin and big black eyes.
"My name's Johnny." He holds out his hand.
"Alexandra." I take it and he smiles.
"Awfully young to be sleeping here alone."
"Yeah. My abusive parents beat me up all the time and I had enough!"
"That's two things we have in common."
"What's the other one?"
"That we're going to die soon." His eye flicker fear as the dart to someone behind me.
"Hey there sugar. What's a pretty thing like you doin out here with this mutt?" He points to Johnny with a blade.
"I-I-I'm..." At a loss for words I desperately try to run. He tackles me and a few boys surround us. On picks me up by the arms.
"Get the boy!" He barks and his minions grab Johnny. They press a blade to his arm and he roars in anger, he struggles out of their grip and fights them off. He gathers his courage and holds his fists up to my captor. Bad decision. The boy pulls out a gun and I hear a sharp click.
"Man, if you come any closer, I shoot."
"Bob, don't do this! She's just 15!" How did he guess my age?
"Ooh. That's in my range."
"R-range for what?" I manage to whimper.
"For this." He kisses me and a tear rolls down my cheek. His gun drops to his side and he holds me tightly. I bite his lip until I taste his blood. He sputters and jolts back. I take the opportunity to take his gun and I point it at him and the others.
"Randy! Jack! Mason! Let's get outta here!" He calls and they pile into the blue mustang.
"Thanks Johnny." I hug him for a while and then we go to his friends' house to introduce me.
~~~~~~~~
"Hey Johnn-woah who's the broad?"
A tall brown haired boy sneers.
"Dally we don't have time for this. Her name is Alex. Her parents abused her. She needs a place to stay." He lets go of me and pushes me into the middle of them.
"Hi, I'm Alex" I start quietly.
"Your parents a abused you?" A tall, older man asks.
"Yes, Darry. Show him Alex." I take off my shirt and it's only my bra. My face is bright red.
Darry touches my slices and I hear him sigh in concern.
"I'm sorry this happened to you."
I nod, I get that all the time. Nothing but that:
Sympathy.
"Here, you can take that couch." He gestures towards a ratty old brown couch. It looks very comfortable so I shrug my shoulders and lie down.
"Darry."
"Yeah, kid?"
"Thanks."
"Anytime."
~~~~~~~~~
"You'll be sharing Pony's room. Dally'll steal you a tube of toothpaste.
You best get settled. At the end of the week, I'll have enough to let you buy yourself some clothes."
"Thanks Darry." I hug him around the waist. His muscular torso tenses up, then his arms wrap around me.
I go to the bathroom to wash my face, and Johnny takes my hand and leads us in.
"What?"
"I want to talk to you about last night. Those boys are Socs they will be after you now. Be on guard. And Bob is the worst of em so take this." He hands me a small oval object. There is a silver button. I push it and a sleek, sharp blade flies out.
"Wow. Um thanks Johnny. You'll always be a brother to me." He hugs me tightly and I cry out a little.
"Oh, your back, I'm so sorry."
"Don't worry about it." I pay his shoulder.
~~~~~~~~~
NOW:
I finish my cigarette and decide to walk to the lot and trace back my memories.
When I hear a blue mustang pull up beside me. I start running and am pinned to the ground by...Brendan???
"So we meet again."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
OOH CLIFFHANGERRRRRRRRRRRRR
HOPE YOU LIKED IT! THE TITLE REFERS TO STEVE AND THE WAITRESS AND ALEX AND BRENDAN!
Brêłëx or dåłęx¿
1,200 words of AWESOMENESSSSSSS. KK LOVE YA BYE
💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫💫