Newly Found Hope

Bob grabs my hair and yanks me up.
"Found her!" He calls.
"Where were you going?"
I shrug away from his grip.
"Don't touch me."
"That's too bad." Brendan's breath rolls down my neck and I shiver. Creep.
They drag me by the arms to Bob's car. Luckily, they didn't realize that Randy's car was right there. Phew.
"You won't get away this time." I know it was a stretch to leave the keys that could get me out of that hell hole on the sidewalk. Just hoping someone would come across it and have the decency to rescue Pony and I.
Well I am a very faithful person.
I reluctantly duck into the back seat.
"Get ready honey. We're doin' another stop and drop." He jerked his head to a boy about my age.
Soda.
~~~~~~~~~
SODA'S POV
I see the mustang that I hate so much come to a stop a few yards away. I pick up my pace. I hear a voice that tugged at my heart. I turned around and saw her beautiful face with a scar and a bruise and the last strand holding my heart together breaks.
"Soda, go away." I stop and stare at her.
"It's a trap, they have Pony. They will get you too." She warns. I don't listen. I run to her and wrap my arms around her torso, her bare arms give me a chance to touch her soft skin. I want to take her back to our house and have her safe, sound, and happy.
"Looks like the pretty boy couldn't handle himself." Bob sneers. I spit on his wretched madras and he kicks me in the stomach. I crumple to the ground and another kick meets my nose. I cry out in pain and catch the next kick. I twist his leg until he flails in agony.
"Hey uncle!" I act like Two-Bit and tease him for a bit before being knocked down by someone else. A stocky boy with striking blue eyes towers over me. His knee presses down on my chest as I try to get up.
"Alex." I squeak. "Run."
ALEX'S POV
As much as it hurts I turn from Soda and run I take out my blade and slash Bob's tires. Then take off. Luckily he won't get far with Soda.
~~~~~~~~
I ran back to the building and rush through the door.
"Pony! Where are you?"
I shriek in despair.
"Here." He whimpers and I try one of the doors. Revealing a boy with dark hair, green grey eyes and bruises on his face. He has a cut down his arm as he takes my hand. I help him up and we run out of the room together.
"Pony, I'm sorry. I left you and I wasn't thinking." I blurt out and hug him tightly.
We round a corner and I run into none other than Steve Randle. Shit.
SODA'S POV
Bob hits me over the head and I suddenly feel woozy. I still fight back. They drag me back into the car. I see a set of what I think are keys sitting on the pavement. I grin, thanks Alex. Now we have hope.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WHO DO U THINK WILL FIND THEM?
POOR SODA!!!!
SRRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.