Always something new

Sunday came and with it a new meeting with Jungkook

Jimin felt calm and eager to finally discuss the details of Jin and Jungkook's first date and the moment he saw Jungkook he felt his cheeks burning a bit, his hands feeling slightly shaky.

Weird.

"Hi." Jimin greeted first.

"Hi. How are you?"

Jungkook asked as politely as ever.

"I'm the same as always. Thank you for asking. Should we come in?" Jimin asked since they were still standing outside, but the way Jungkook scratched his neck nervously made Jimin to think about how the younger had different plans.

"What is it?"

"I have my boxing training in two hours and I haven't had my breakfast so I'm afraid I might pass out if I don't eat first." Jungkook said with the most apologetic face he could pull off.

"Oh... So... Do you want to meet another time?" Jimin was a bit disappointed, but it is what it is.

"No. Since we're already here I thought about how we could grab some pancakes nearby at the 'Sweet and Salty' cause they really have the best pancakes and donuts... What do you say?" Jungkook looked at Jimin expectantly.

This would be another new place where Jimin would go with Jungkook and he never goes to new places cause he hates the unknown and his anxiety mostly wins over and he always decides to simply go home.

This time he nods and feels weird.

"Ok... As long as I don't have to eat."

He said with some uncertainty in his voice, looking everywhere except at Jungkook's direction.

"We'll figure something out."

Jungkook was as always hyped up and kind of looked excited.

In a few minutes they entered the small sweets shop and the first thing Jimin noticed was that the place was crowded.

He felt nervous and his anxiety started creeping in.

Jungkook was kind enough to open the door for him, follow him inside but never being too close,giving Jimin some sort of protective feeling, but never smothering him.

"How about we go upstairs since there's always less people there and then we could order."

Jimin nodded.

They went upstairs where only a few tables were taken so after picking the table as far as they could from other people, Jimin finally sat down and felt immediately better...

Jungkook took the menu and after glancing at it briefly he handed the menu to Jimin.

"Do you wanna try something?"

Jungkook asked while Jimin was sitting there awkwardly, observing the pictures with all kinds of pancakes being folded into triangles then drizzled with chocolate and decorated with all kinds of fruits.