The pain

Weeks had passed and the boys had a lot on their minds. It was time for their finals, Jungkook had some boxing matches, Jimin had two new choreographies to learn and so they were lucky to spend time at the library where Jimin had still been working. If they were not too tired or busy, they would organize some movie night with their friends or they would go to see a movie followed by a nice, walk and a lot of kissing afterwards.

They haven't had sex since that first time and it was totally fine. They did however discover that the library bathroom works just fine for some quick blowjobs and handjobs, or how taking showers together after dance classes and boxing training can easily end up in thigh fucking and frotting which Jimin had no problem with. He loved it.

The thing that scared him the most was just how perfect everything was and from time to time he felt like he was living a dream and was too afraid to wake up from it.

"So I'm just gonna grab a quick shower cause I can't go anywhere as sweaty like this, and then we'll go to that restaurant we saw the other night to grab some dinner. Ok?"

Jimin nodded, excited to try some new things that Jungkook had planned for them, but the moment they entered Jungkook and Yoongi's apartment, a loud noise made him cringe so he covered his ears while trying to breathe evenly.

"What the actual fuck!?" Jungkook yelled as he ran into the living room, obviously unaware of the reason why his apartment was suddenly turned into a Grammy stage or something.

"Hi guys... Can you please keep it down a bit."

Jimin didn't move from the door frame where he was standing still, feeling anxiety creeping up on him.

"Hey Jungkookah, come join us, we just came, Yoongi had another song for us and it's fucking unbelievable." a man who's voice Jimin didn't recognize said, so he felt even more stressed out.

"Sorry..."

Jungkook came back after apologizing, and moved closer to the older.

"Jiminah, Yoongi's having one of his meetings here, there's this band that he's been working with for months now and I did some photo shoots and lyrics for them too, the boys are really nice and fun. Would you mind waiting for me with them just until I take a quick shower. Or do you want to go to my room and wait for me there? "

" Jiminaaah! Come here... " then he heard Hoseok's voice calling for him, and thought how once and for all, he should try to get out of his comfort zone and meet new people, hang out a bit, do something else than just stick to his boring routine.

" I'll wait for you in the living room." Jimin said and took a deep breath after, so Jungkook came even closer.

"Are you sure? There's five guys that you don't know, and even though they are pretty nice, I don't know if you will feel comfortable around them... They might be all drunk too."

Jimin thought about it for a second.

"Hoseok hyung and Yoongi hyung are there too."

"They are."

"I'll be fine then."

Jungkook nodded.

"Come with me."

They walked inside the living room where the five youngish looking men were sitting all around the floor, some of them playing games on PlayStation, some drinking some shots, and the moment Jimin came inside, Yoongi made a room on the couch for him to sit.

"Hi." Jimin waved a bit awkwardly so the boys looked at him and greeted back.

"Come Minie, sit here." Hoseok patted the spot next to him on the couch, but not too close to him, leaving some space between them. Jimin loved how considerate Jungkook's friends were.