The feels

While trying to even his breathing and dry his tears away, Jimin heard a knock on his door.

He didn't answer anything.

Then he heard the door knob twisting and someone's steps entering.

"Jin, I don't want to talk right now."

The bed shifted underneath him, so he rolled his eyes cause what about 'I don't want to talk right now' his brother didn't get?

"How about me?"

The blood in his veins boiled to the sound of Jungkook's voice cause what the hell is he doing here?

Jimin pushed the blanket off of his face, well only down to his nose, his eyes poking big and shocked like a deer caught on the street in the car light.

"What are you doing here?"

Jimin asked quietly, not believing his own eyes.

"Well you didn't answer my calls, nor my texts so I got worried and since I know where you live..." Jungkook shrugged and looked around the spacious room.

"Um... Sorry... I don't even know where my phone is..." Jimin said honestly, finally pulling the blanket off of his face completely.

"It's ok. I just wanted you to know that Jin and I... um... We kind of didn't hit it off... He's an amazing guy, really funny and smart, but I could never date him..." Jungkook explained the thing that Jimin already knew, and another sharp pain went through his chest.

So this is it? The end of what they had... The end of one thing that made him to feel... so many things...

Jimin took a deep breath.

"Could you try one more time? Maybe give him another chance... He obviously didn't have time to get to know you, and if you hang out more, he'll see how amazing you are."

Jungkook smiled fondly and came closer to Jimin in bed.

Jimin didn't move away, instead he felt vulnerable and exposed, but closer to the younger. It felt weird not to feel weird.

"Jiminah... would you really be ok with me dating your brother, being with him all the time, kissing him, being together as a couple..."

Jimin thought about his words for a second.

"If that means seeing you every day, then yes."

Jungkook smiled cutely again.

"But wouldn't it be better if we hang out together? Just the two of us without your brother."

Jimin frowned, not understanding what the younger meant.

"But why would you want that?"

All of this was really strange to Jimin. He needed some explanation. Needed some valid reason for someone to willingly want to hang out with him.

"Cause I like you. I like spending time with you." It seemed like Jungkook didn't need to think twice about it.

"Oh...um...I guess we could be friends. I really enjoy your company." Jimin believed he got the point.

"I don't want to be just your friend Jiminah. I want to take you out on a date."

Jimin's heart started beating faster.

"No."

"No? Why not?" Jungkook looked confused.

"Cause I'm not dateable."

"Says who?"

"Me, my brother, Tae, my therapist..." the list could go on and on...

"I get it, but that doesn't mean we couldn't try."