The getaway

Did Jimin feel different after having his first sexual contact with another person?

He did.

Was it everything he wished for and was dreaming about?

How the hell would he know? He never thought any of that would happen nor he was wishing for it to happen, but it did and now that was all he could think about.

"Sourpuss what's up with you these days? You barely eat your food.." Tae sat across the table where Jimin and him would usually have their lunch together, so Jimin took a deep breath, not knowing if it's smart to talk to Tae about this, but he needed to ask some questions.

"I'm having some weird thoughts and some insecurities that I can't stop thinking about."

"About what? Is it Jungkook? Are the two of you ok? I mean whenever I call you, you guys are together, you seem fine... Is there something wrong?" Tae let go of his food in order to give his undivided attention to his best friend.

"Um... We're ok... I guess... We see each other regularly, we go out, grab coffee together, go to see a movie, he comes to the library to eat together..."

"Cut the crap and come to the point, why are you sad?"

Jimin rolled his eyes.

"How do you know that someone is enjoying themselves when they're with you?"

Tae frowned, thinking about the question.

"Well that's easy. You can see that they are happy around you, they laugh a lot, want to see you again, touch you, or in your case try not to touch you, and..."

"... I meant sexually."

Tae choked on air.

"What? What do you mean sexually? Have you... Did you... Jimin!"

Obviously Tae was surprised.

"No. I haven't had sex if that's what you're asking."

"Then why do you want to know?"

"Um... Well... We didn't have sex. But we did... Um... Do something... And... Now we're not doing anything and I don't know what's going on."

Jimin was blushing like a tomato.

"First of all, what did you do? And secondly, when did that something happen?"

"It happened a few weeks ago..."

"Few weeks ago??? And you're telling me now? Me? Your supposedly best friend? Park Jimin, do you have any other best friend that I don't know of?"

Jimin scoffed.

"Do you really have to be so dramatic?"

"I do. Cause here you are, my best friend, doing stuff with a guy that I haven't even met yet, and for what I know, you could have had a dick in your mouth or a nice fucking rimming, but who am I to know? I'm just your best friend who doesn't know anything!"

Maybe Tae was mad.

Or pissed.

Jimin was perplexed, that's for sure.

" Tae... It's just... Those things are embarrassing to talk about."

"How big is his dick?"

"Tae!!!" Jimin's eyes widened.

"Do you not know or you don't want to tell?"

Jimin looked at him dead-panned. This was not amusing for him.

"Even if I did know, I wouldn't tell."

"Ok. So you didn't see his dick. Did he see yours?"

Jimin blushed.