CHAPTER 3

Gabriel's p.o.v

"Heat is transferred through conduction,convection and radiation...."my teacher kept blabbing.

I couldn't help the sleep that was about to hit me.This man kept saying nonscence,but I had no choice but to sit down listening to it.

"Gabriel,you look lost" he said and everyone stared their eyes out on me

"no sir, am with you" I said. Saying sir made me want to puke.

"what was my last statement?" he asked and there I was caught off guard.

"conduction is a transfer of heat through solids in which heat is transferred through the molecules of the body in a mean position.
convection as I have said earlier is the transfer through liquids. Gabriel you look lost" I paused immediately I saw that I had no control of myself.

"he just said his exact words" a girl said

"damn,how did you do that" Teresa asked and I shrugged.

"I have no Idea" I said and she looked at me weirdly. I strolled my eye balls round the class and saw everyone looking at me with a dead stare. "quit staring" I said and left the class to clear my taught.How the fuck did I know all that shit?.I sat on a bench in the school corridor after I had a long stroll.The shit I just did just kept me thinking,I will get over it soon.

"what the fuck came over you,dude. you killed it" Ortiz yelled and I punched him.

"can you please shut the fuck up" I said and he zipped his lips.

"you really got talents dude, you dont just see it" he said and I chuckled. what with him and dude?

"blah_blah. fuck talent dude" I said mimicking him when I said dude.

The bell rang for lunch and I felt someone at my back.

"you promised me lunch" I knew that was coming.

"Teresa,I have nothing on me"I lied and she shurgged. she don't even believe any word I say.

"I am going to pick something in the cafe"she said and walked to the direction of the cafe.

"Dont mention my name"I yelled and saw her back vibrate showing she laughed.

"sure will"she said and increased her pace. she acted right because I am about to chase her.

"so are we going home together" Ortiz asked

"we will talk about that later, I got a legal thief to catch"i said and ran after Teresa.

*******

Teresa finally won the case and I was sentenced to watching her spend all my cash right in front of me leading me walking home.

"I am canceling your walking home sentence.I will be taking you home" she said and I let out a breath.

"Am starving"I said and she looked at me licking her ice cream cone slowly making me salivate. "I hate you, teresa" I said and she laughed out loud.

"I hate you too"she replied and turned to devour her burger.I had no choice than to keep on frowning at her till she is done with her junks.

******

We entered the class after lunch and I managed to have a bite of burger which I got due to my frowning.

I scanned the class and saw no Ortiz. I thought he was behind us.

"where is Ortiz" Teresa asked taking the words right out of my mouth.

"I was about to ask the same thing. he was behind us." I answered