CHAPTER 9

LEAH'S P.O.V

Living life with this weirdos already started to piss me off, what made me stay was the beauty of earth. I wonder what my dad was doing in that dimension when there is a place as this.

  "Watch it,weakling," I said as sabastian almost hit me,hitting the chair beside me. "You should know you can't face Kayden, he is way better than you."I added and Sabastian grinned picking himself up from the floor.

  "Thanks for the complement,princess"
Kayden said appearing my back making me freak out a little.

  "I always said you should not do that," I said when I noticed he teleported behind me. He laughed a little but was interrupted by a punch on his chin which I felt really affected him a lot.

 "c'mon, I am ready for you." Sabastian said and Kayden laughed using a chinese get up to get his stance back. With a silent sprint, Kayden was behind Sabastian,drilling his head on the floor. This time Sabastian was done for.

  "Why don't you go and rest?" Kayden said laughing.

  "Episkey!" Josiah yelled pointing his hands at Sabastian who was on the floor and he stood up quickly

 "What did you do?" I asked.

  "Kayden just finish busting his head,so i healed him." Josiah said and sat down on his chair.

  "Let duel,Josiah," I said and the others were shocked.

  "I won't reject a pretty lady like you," he said and stood up taking his position. I walked to the dance floor which was actually where we fight and assumed my position.

  "Let go, Don't take it easy on me" I said and he nodded.

  I charged forward attempting to punch him but was bounced back.

  "I casted an invisible shield which won't last long and as already vanished,so let's get busy." He said and dashed towards me. I picked up a stick and threw it to him but it vanished after he moved his mouth. Fighting a witch is not easy if it is not a one-on-one comback which I don't think I can take with him.

  I summoned up courage and charged towards him also taking a deep breath to feel his presence only. I ducked his punch which was pretty fast for a witch and punched him on his ribs taking him to the ground.

 'I see a witch don't fight one-on-one combact,they cast only spells. They are pretty weak,' I thought waiting for josiah to stand up. I sprinted landing a kick on his jaw and taking him back up on the head which caused him to backflip and hit the group, blood spilled out from his nose and mouth but he managed to stand up again.

  "Ok, it is time for me to win," He said and I grinned moving forward to take my last attack which I was sure would put him down.

  "Asendio," he casted and I flew on the air. He stop the spell which made me fall to the groud hard. I managed to stand up quicky running toward him. "Tenebris lapsus," He said again causing my hand to make a loud crack. I shouted and fell on the ground. "Let call it a day, you can't beat me," He said and went back to his seat.

  "You beating doesn't make you strong,"I said and Josiah rolled his eyes facing the Television leaving me in suspense. I walked to my room carefully holding my broken arm, My room was coloured pink and everything in it were also pink. We just invaded a family's home without consideration and I really felt for the family. Their daughter was my height which made her clothes fit me perfectly. I shrugged a bit and laid on the bed.

  This mission of beating the third seems to be like a waste of time because if he really acknowledge his powers, he would have been the talk of the city. I turned my body on the bed, grinning a little from the pain of my arms. With the pain growing through me, I slept off.

GABRIEL'S P.O.V

   I walked outside looking for any mall that opened so that I can get a candy. I remembered that the Gas station are always up, so I headed to the gas station.

  "Hey, little kid," I heard a deep voice and choose not to answer which in think was a bad idea. I increased my paced and kept on looking forward. "Come here." I heard again followed by footsteps running behind my back. I ran slowly then when i noticed they didn't stop I increased in sprint.

  "Arrghh," I screamed when I was hit on the leg. I feel down and held my leg in pain. Three guys stood above me ,grinning at me like I committed a crime.

  "Who are you?" They asked. As they can see, I am just a little boy.

  "Just a guy, I am going to get candy," I answered and i got a kick on the ribs.

  "Show some respect guy, What's the name?"  One of them said and I  let out a breath.

  "Am Gabriel,"I said and the looked at each other saying something amongst each other.

  "Take this kid to the crib," The same guy ordered and they pick me up from the ground. I punched his grip of me and tried to run but they caught me again.  I had the strong urge to beat their asses but i was just scared that they will kill me.

  I took hold of one of them on the hand and threw him across the road. I ducked a punch from the second and punched him directly on his eyes. I could feel the presence of every part of their body which wasn't giving me concerns now. I ducked another punch and spun colliding my knee with his forehead making him slump on the ground. The first came back to attack me but I broke his hand and kicked him on his stomach which took him across the road again.

  I stared my eyes out on the third guy picking up a road from the floor and he did the same. He scoot for me swinging his rod like a lunatic but I blocked all his swings. I aimed for his head but he dogded it recklessly coming at me again. I pressured my feet to the ground increasing ny sprint which made me duck his swing that was directed on my head.

  With my speed that was humanly fast, I hit his neck making slump on the ground. I dropped the rod breathing heavily, I slit my hands in my pocket walked directly to the mall to get refreshment.

Woah...
Keep up the past..slide for the next chapter
Blanc out