CHAPTER 4

Gabriel's p.o.v

"I never wanted you guys to be involved in this" I said and the guy at the middle laughed out loud. "We just messed up the guy near you.we didn't expect anyone to come for us.Even if we were expecting something it was those riffraffs that call themselves bullies. I have never seen them but I know they would....." I added but was cut off by a bump on my shoulder.

"Those guys are the bullies"Ortiz said and I sense a huge fear in his voice.

"You bet we are"the one with the deep voice said chuckling.

"And you just a free ticket to bull park"the one at the middle said. "oh..where are my manners?.let me introduce myself. I am jacob"he added pushing out his chest like a super hero. "and this is Aiden"he said hitting the shoulder of the deep voiced making him groan a little.

I guess he didn't introduce Noah since we know him.

"So Noah you called your dasterd to beat me or what"Ortiz said and jacob's face turned deep red.It looks like that really hurt him.

"Let move Teresa car just got here" I said and we turned and left them in awe.

******

"I hate you,what have you done to make this family proud"My sis said and I chuckled swallowing my anger.

"You know when you were little I thought you everything you know and you seemed to love me" I said putting on a sad face which was obviously a pretence.

"Maybe by then I didn't know the kind of asshole you are" she said and I was forced to slap her."you stink of sin, Gabriel!!"she screamed and I shut her up with a kick on her ribs which made her crash hard on the floor.

"Mummy"she screamed holding her ribs. she was the asshole here. Did their fucking God not tell them they should respect their elders and mind their business?

"What the hell happened here, Gabriel"My mum said rushing into the room and tries to lift brenda.

"Mummy, he kicked my ribs" brenda said and my mum stood up in anger.she was boiling red.

"Who the hell do you think you are. Not because I keep you quiet in this house gives you any right to do the things you do" my mum said and left the room with brenda.

Not like I even broke her ribs, I only kicked it amd showed her what respect should be like.

*****

I couldn't help the heat i was getting from that hopeless house of mine so I left the house for them to enjoy alone. I never was intrested in God or going and they dont want to understand.Everyone are not meant for the same purpose.i dont think I am for God because I dont even feel he exists.

"-----" I turned as i thought I heard something but i got sight of no one.i was still looking back for my saftey but I tripped and fell.

"You dont really know your way around here, do you?" I heard a voice which I can swear I have heard before but i couldn't  just pick where it could be from. I tried standing up but I was put back on the ground with a kick.

"Who the fuck are you" I said and got a punch on my head as a response.

"On of your riffraffs" he said and I laughed inwardly.

"Jacob" I said and he laughed.He shifted a little step backwards signaling me to step up on my feet.

"Looks like you want a one on one battle,right"I added and jacob chuckled.

"Just needed you to stand for a direct punch" He said and started punching me randomly. some on my face which led to drip of blood from nose and mouth. He paused for a moment and stared into my bloody eyes.

"Fuck you!!" I managed to say and he played the punches from where he stopped. I couldn't  bear the pain anylonger so i slumped.

"Leave the little guy alone."I heard and I lost sight of Jacob. "Are you ok" the man who saved me spoke.

"Yeah" that was the only response I could give to a stranger.

"Come here let me help you up" He said touching me.

"Fuck off" i said pushing him. "Am better off alone" I said and he Still struggled to help me up.

"What the fuck is wrong with you. Thank you for the safe. Now you can fuck off, I can move from here" I said and slapped his hands when he tried to cover the injury on my cheek.

"I think you really deserved the beating, asshole" he said and I humfed.

"I can't  even waste time with a shit old man like you" I said and walked home gently watching my steps.

******

TERESA P.O.V

I tried so much to get up from my bed but the thought of the trouble Gabriel gets into makes me loose my mind.

"I have been screaming your name for a long time now and I have not heard any response only to see you thinking your brains out."My mum said.

"It ..."

"It Gabriel,right?"My mum said and I nodded.

"You keep worrying about him asif he has done anything good for you other than to slowly turn you into the beast that he is"My mun said and a tear dropped from my left eyes.

"Mum Gabriel is my friend" I said and she chuckled.

"What kind of friend teaches you what is wrong, makes you skip classes, makes you loose interest in your maker"My mum left me with those words which led me thiking.

Why was I walking with the ungodly?, Am i truly a christian if I follow a sinner that I don't plan to convert?,Maybe talking to him really make me like this.My life drifted after I met Gabriel.

*******
Gabriel's p.o.v

I left my house immediately the clock went straight at 7:ooam.Me taking a cab was really a pain in the ass but I had to handle it because my stupid dad cared about a stupid law in that bible(obey authorities) making him seize my keys.

Stupid books laws and parent submissions makes me mad as hell.

"You are at your destination"that was what brought me out of my thoughts.

"Ok"I said quickly and hoped out of the car handing the driver $2.

"Thanks"the driver said and I waved and entered into the school gate.

Passing the hall was a little rough, they were many people around the school today.I sighted Teresa from a distance and headed towards her.

"Teresa baby"I called her holding her hands but she made a straight face.She removed her hands slowly from mine and walked away.

~wtf~

Did she really take heed of her mom words?
Find out more
Comment your thoughts
Love you all
Blanc out