CHAPTER 2

BREDA P.O.V

what makes Gabriel think that he has the right to do what he is doing. I walked closet to my mum's room and I heard sobbing. I opened the door gently and saw my mum soaked in tears on the floor.

"mum what is making you cry" I said and my mum wiped her tears in a hurry as if I have not be standing there for seconds now.

"am not --"

"I have been here mum.. I saw you. what is wrong" I asked and her face fell.

"your brother is going wild."she said."and I am sick and tired of it" she added.

"mum talk to him"

"I have tried but it seems I am not getting through him either."

"Mum I don't know what to do. he as really gone psycho" I said and she frowned

"Don't say that about your elder brother" my mum said and I flinched. I thought I was agreeing with her

"I am sorry mum" i said and sat down close to her. "Don't cry over him mum. you said God is always there for us. let his will for Gabriel be done" I said and my mum nodded. I kissed her on her cheek and left.

^Gabriel is a pain in the ass^ I thought and clinched my fist.

****

"You are the one that have no right to do what you are doing!!" I yelled at Gabriel.

"You are just 10 years of age and you are challenging me like this" Gabriel said.

"We are in the United state." I mimicked him. "so why do I need to be respectful" I added.

"What makes you think I am wrong here" he said "I just do what everybody does and they just keep saying 'it is not what God likes'. who the fuck cares about this God of a person." he said and I became mad. He just talked about God like he was nothing.

"Gabriel stop talking about God like that. I don't blame you are to blind to what you are doing to yourself." I said

"If you talk to me one more time I will be forced to slap you." he said.

"I am just telling you the right thing and you are --"

"Get out" he said after cutting me out with a slap.

"God will judge you Gabriel. God will judge. mum was crying her eyes out for you and all she get is the worst son ever. you are just worthless!!" I yelled. "Gabriel I don't know who you are to talk about God in the way you do. I just pray he get you the way he got Saul." I added and left his room

"Saul was a fool.The sun just blinded him because it was too bright and he thought God was speaking. pfft, he was dumb just like all of you are." Gabriel shouted as was leaving is room to my room.

*****

'A dumb guy ,as they say, attacked a boy in the Jacks free bar. He it said the this teen boy killed this man. This man name is craft headler. craft was stabbed multiple times by this teen.Through the photos we have seen it seems this teen is an African. Description : black hair not sure the style but the hair seems curly. so curly-haired,average height,kinda muscular for him to beat average man. this teen,strong teen is wanted.

bartender I am sure you saw this guy. so who is he.

"I don't know him and you guys should quit asking me question."

here you have it folks he said he doesn't know---' the news said.

^Gabriel did this.This is exactly his description and that cloth is his^ I thought. Gabriel has gotten to this extent.As much as I am getting to hate my big brother I can't tell mum about this and with what I have learnt has an human at this stage,no one could track him with that kind of discription. curly-haired,blah blah.Who the fuck uses that description.