CHAPTER 11

LEAH P.O.V

"Fuck this mission," I said and Josiah frowned, looking back at me with a dangerous side eye.

"So the first time on this dimension of earth, we are going to be entertained by bushes," Kayden said, removing the leaves that fell on his hair.

"You didnt expect us to appear in a mansion," Sabastian said and i scoffed, kicking the grasses.

"He is here," Josiah said and halted his steps.

"Ohh... Thank goodness. I am tired of going from country to country," I yelled in joy and fell on the grass to relax my back.

"We don't have time for rest. Everyday we leave him unharmed, he gets more powerful," Josiah said.

"Is that how God works or nature?" Kayden asked.

"Nature," Josiah replied turning to face us.

"But i havent seen you grow any stronger," I said and Josiah chuckled.  Sabastian yelped holding his hands that was bleeding, kneeling on the floor while groaning in pain.

"Must i be your test subject," Sabastian yelled in pain.

"You used magic without saying your spell out loud," I said with a slight chuckle. "Impressive," I said and he smirked.

"C'mon now,  i already know where the third God is. We just have to make him alone and that is Kayden Job to be done," Josiah said.

"And how will i do that?" Kayden asked.

"Just kill anyone with him, you motherfucker," Josiah replied and Kayden nodded.  "Sabastian is with me," He added and Sabastian nodded, still in pain from his hand.

"What about me?" I asked.

"You?"Josiah asked sarcastically and i scoffed.  "You are becoming a student of his school," Josiah added and i nodded.

******

IN HEAVEN

"The time of his purpose has arrived and yet he hasn't realised it," Jesus said and God smiled.

"Don't tell me you have began to speak like Angel Micheal?" God asked.

"Maybe you should just tell us what you plan," Jesus suggested and God smiled.

"I have laid out a specific design and it cannot change. What you see might not look like it but i don't blame you. A true artist design cannot be predicted until the end," God said. "Mind you i am that true artist," God added and chuckled.

"I can't wait to see the end of the design, " Jesus said and God smiled at him.

ON EARTH

GABRIEL'S P.O.V

Life without schooling is a lot more interesting. For the fact that i can have many calls from Teresa also made me a lot happier, i really have a lot of impact on her.

I decided to go to school today, since it is the last one of the day.  I walked to school, hoping not to crash into my parent on the way. They have tried calling me and i keep ignoring it.  To avoid them going to the police, i texted that i was okay and i just needed space from the family to find my own path in God. I guess, it is also fun lying with Christianity.  It has its use at times.

I safely reached school compound and immediately sighted Teresa walking towards me. She looked very mad as she walked to my direction. I smiled at her as she got closer to but the slap she extended on my face changed my whole reaction.

"Where have you been?" She asked and i rubbed my cheeks in silence, my eyes gazing at the anger of fire that spiralled in her eyes.

"When do you start to care?"  I asked and she scoffed before letting out a heavy breath.

"I always care. You are the heartless one," She said and i chuckled.

"I am here now, let's go to class," I said and she still kept the frown on her face. "What of Ortiz?" I asked as we walked to the school building .

"He is in class waiting for you," she said and i nodded.

I totally forgot how the school looked like already, my days as a gangster was better off than this. I walked into the classroom and my first sight was Ortiz head being smashed on the table. I have always seen him swallow his pain but this time he cried.  I felt a sting in my heart and it made me clench my fist, biting my lower lips in anger.

"Stay away from him," I yelled and they turned to me. The same ones, Jacob, Aiden and Noah. Teresa held me, seeing the anger that boiled through me.  Her hold couldn't calm me as much as i wanted it to, i sprinted towards them immediately.  I took Noah by the face and drove him to the wall but on reaching the wall i reduced my strength and the impact of his head with the wall. Noah fell on the floor, holding his head in pain. I faced the remaining two and took them out immediately.

A student walked in and announced that i was being called by the principal and i humfed, walking out of the class.  I took a glance at Ortiz, who continued crying and didn't bother to take a glance at me. I have never felt this emotion for him before and i don't know what made me feel this.

****

After school, i decided to head back to the gangs house. The principal only cautioned me and i made it clear to him to take care of the bullies or i would take care of them myself.  I could kill them easily but that would only bring more trouble my  way. I tried my best to remove my thought from killing people of my own age.

I stopped at the bus station and scrolled on my phone to order an uber seeing that i couldn't even walk home. After ordering, i waited patiently as my thought made me feel uncomfortable. I could feel the new feelings within me, it was as if joining a gang and killing made me realize how worthless life is and seeing Ortiz in a bad position just made me not wanting him worthless.

The uber arrived and i ventured the gang house. The journey still filled with my reasoning playing emotions game with me. When i thought about Teresa, i see a reason to have her as a friend in me. It was likely thinking was changing in a flash.  A part of me liked it, realising that it should be the way to think but another part of me saw it as restriction to the gang i just joined.

I reached the gang compound and saw the house entrance door opened. It has never happened before.

Did they get mobbed by other gangs?

I walked into the place slowly and saw a young man walking out of the house and stare at me. His walk was filled with confidence and he stopped, cleaning the stains of blood in his arms on his clothes.  He smiled at me before muttering a word.

"Third God,"

I am back guys👌
Faced paced😓
Like and comment 🙏
Love you guys ❤️
Blanc out ☑️