Chapter 8

Niall's POV*
She's so cute when she sleeps. Her hair is in a messy bun and all she's wearing is joggers , a sweatshirt, and tennis shoes.

I play with her beautiful golden curls at the front of her face.

It's time to go into the air plane so I carry her in. Once the plane starts moving she wakes up.

"Niall! Omg were flying.. Oh my.." Uh oh. She has the window seat and she's afraid of flying. Why'd she agree to this then?

"Want me to take the window seat love?" She nods. She walks in front of me as I scoot over.

"Thanks Ni." She pecks me on the cheek and drifts back to sleep.

It makes me blush a little.. But then I hear giggling behind me.

I turn around to see two girls. Their eyes go wide.

"Hello girls." They almost start screaming but they stop.

"Hi Niall." They both say simultaneously.

"Would you girls like a photo or an autograph?" They nod their heads and I take both their phones and take pictures.

They give me the FOUR and I sign them. They giggle and go back to their phones.

I turn around and dig in my luggage for a book. Oh I forgot about the new Connor Franta book!

I start reading and it's amazing.. Maybe this plane ride won't be as boring as the other 1000 ones..

------------------------------------------------

Omg guys I'm at 120 reads :) sorry this chapter was that good but it was just a filler :) if you even want to contact me here are my social medias!

Instagram: @itsabbyyc @horanftlouis (there's more but..)

Kik: alohacaniff

Twitters: abby190719 and itsabbyyc

Ily sm💕 Ty for all the reads so far!

-abs😋💖