Chapter 13

Abby's POV*

So my whole body hurts right now..

He slit my boobs, arms, and legs. Now he has pulled out something but I can't see what.

Niall looks like he has just seen a ghost but everyone else is cheering.

He turns around and he has a dildo in his hand.

"Get ready you fat arse."

He doesn't pull down my panties but he pulls them out. If you know what I mean.

He's about to put it in.. But then there is someone breaking down the door.

The cops come running in and that's when everything goes black.

Niall's POV*

Abby has just passed out and i am trying to wake her up..

We were walking back up to our room and she just passed out.

I keep shaking her and shaking her and she jumps up.

"Niall.. Please hold me.." I wrap her up in my arms and she sobs lightly..

"Are you okay love? What happened?"

She shakes her head and I understand she doesn't want to talk about it..

"At least you're okay. You're okay right?" She chuckles and nods her head.

"Niall, you know how I didn't like the elevator? Well yeah.. I'm afraid of heights.. And sometimes it gets really bad. So I pass out. And yeah.."

She stops there. I pull her close to me.. I kiss her head and pick her up.

I walk her over to the bed and we lay down on it.

"Niall?" She wipes her tears and looks up at me..

"Yes babe?" Her cheeks flush.. Awe.

"Can we just have a lazy day today? I don't think I wanna do anything.. After that.." Ugh.. I wanted to have a date. OUR date.

"Yes. Whatever you want.. Want some popcorn?" She nods her head and I walk over to the kitchen.

My phone buzzes as I'm putting the popcorn in the microwave.

I close the microwave and check my phone.

'What room number? I'm here :)
-Swag Masta From Doncasta'

I chuckle a little. Abby walks over to me and wraps her arms around me.

"Why you laughing Ni?" She smiles and stands on her tip toes too see my phone.

"Oh.. Uh Abby.. You know Louis and Liam right?" She nods..

"Well they're down stairs." Her mouth drops wide open.

"Niall?! Why didn't you tell me they were coming?"

"Cause I wanted it to be a surprise babe." I peck her lips and she scrunches up her face.

"Niall.. Let me get presentable.. I don't like looking like I just got up!"

She walks into the bathroom and adds a light coat of makeup.

The microwave beeps but it need to cool down so we decide to walk downstairs to greet them.

----------------------------------------------

Hi guys! Sorry this was kinda a short filler chapter.. In a way. Ha.

So all that shit was just a dream!

Comment and vote!
-abs💗 xx