Chapter 10- Room Chemistry

Y/N's P.O.V.

Did Luke juat ask me if I loved him?  "Of course I do Lukey" I kissed his cheek. "Why would you ask that?"

He just layed down on my bed with his hands on behind his head. "I just wanted to hear you say it" he smiled.

Since Carl wasn't in the cell yet, Luke saw this as an opportunity to steal a kiss.

We were interrupted by someone clearing their throat shyly. It was Niall. He just stood by the door awkwardly. He had a bag over his shoulder.

"Hey Nialler" I smiled and waved to him.

Luke rolled his eyes not even looking at him. "May we help you Nialllleerrr?" Luke said rudley. I shot him a serious look and he looked away.

"What's up Niall?" I asked him smiling gesturing to sit down on a chair across me.

"I'm your and Carl's new room mate. Rick told me to share a room with y.."

"WHAT?! YOU CANT BE SHARING A ROOM WITH MY GIRLFRIEND!" Luke cut him off screaming and getting up from my bed. "THATS NOT ***KING FAIR!"

I was shocked by his voice. "Luke calm down it probably until they clear out a new block soon." Trying to calm down.

"Fine then I'll just clear it out my self tomorrow. I'm going to bed !" he said. He tried to kiss me but I turned away .His attitude pissed me off.

Niall was there with wide eyes holding onto the chairs arms.

Niall's P.O.V.

When I came into Y/N's and Carls cell I saw her and Luke kissing on her bed. I cleared my throat to try to get their attention. Which I did. Y/N smiled and waved to while Luke ignored me. I told them that I was sharing a room with her and Carl then Luke went ballistic. I just sat on a chair across from her and was a bit scared that Luke would pounce on me.

"I'm super sorry Niall. He can over exaggerate things sometimes" She said after he left.

"Its fine love. I'm sorry if I caused any trouble between you two ".

"Its absolutely fine, don't worry bout it". She smiled. "Ok well you could have the bed across mine, Carl sleeps on the top bunk".

"Thank you" I said going to put my stuff away across the room.

"Hey Y/N, Niall" Harry said coming in the room.

"Hey Harry" we both said.

"Man this room is HUGE!" He said looking around. And he was right the room is an average sized one.

"Yeah it is. Carl Judith and I share but Rick wants to spend more time with her so for now it has been Carl and I in this room"    Y/N said. "Well I'll be right back guys. I'm going to check on Carl".

After she left Harry had the biggest smirk on him face. "So Niall do you have a thing for the leaders daughter?"

"I don't know". I bit my lip. Was it that obvious? "Maybe. She's really nice, sweet, smart, and pretty.  No gorgeous. But she has Luke, who obviously hates my guts". I chucked.

Harry laughed. "I think he hates all of us. We heard him yelling. Well I'm going to rest, finally we get some real sleep. Goodnight Nialler". He mimicked Y/N's voice.

"Goodnight Haz." I layed there on my new bed thinking about if the walking dead are back home. Its been months so I'm pretty sure this virus thing is everywhere.  Y/N amd Carl came into the room interupting my thoughts. "Hey".

"Hey Niall. Y/N told me you sharing a room with us. Thats cool, finally I've outnumbered females in my room!" Carl danced around the room.

"Ha, ha, ha" Y/N laughed sarcastically.
"Well I'm going to bed. Goodnight boys" She yawns.

"Goodnight" Carl and I say.