Chapter 3- Long Road of Misfortune

Flashback over now

Calum's P.O.V.

Me and Michael had a quick memory of what happened, while the five guys stared at us is confusion. Me and Michael noticed it was getting dark, and that Daryl left already with Beth. They would be worried about us but we couldn't just leave the guys here alone. Michael decided we should stay here and get to them better before we decide to take them to the prison.

"Thank you Zayn", I smiled. "For saving me".

"No problem. Well you know we believe the more people we save the less we have to kill later", Zayn said pointing to the rest of the boys.

"So do you guys have a camp near by? ", asked Niall.

Me and Michael exchanged glances and thaought the same thing.

"We do. But its to late to go back now. Tomorrow well go back, and you guys are welcome to join us." Michael said.

Zayn was surprised and whispered to the other boys. They looked at us and replied, "Of course if it wouldn't be a bother. Our last camp, which had a least 15 people got swarmed by those things. 7 of us just ran for the woods but as you can tell some didn't make it.

"No it won't, our leader will understand. Besides you saved my life, I owe you", I said pushing him playfully.

We told them where the prison was located and started our little journey back "home" ealry dawn before walkers started coming close. We were all safe inside the pharmacy. And Michael and I got to know the boys more.

Daryl's P.O.V.

Beth and I were waiting for the boys by the car. It was already dark so we knew we had to go back. After 5 minutes later we saw walkers coming towards the town. I had to make the hardest choice ever. I left Michael and Calum.

When we got there we told everyone about the choice I made. They were all sad and Y/N took it the worst. I felt bad and tried to comfort her the rest of the day, till she went asleep. The next day she seemed a little better.

Y/N P.O.V.

It was my turn to watch the main gate to the prison. I was still upset over Micheal and Calum, but I had a small hope that they were still alive. I sat there for about 2 hours when it was time to switch turns with somebody. After my area was covered, I went to go find the girls.

"Hey Y/N, how are ya" asked Perrie.

"Good P, just bored." I then quietly whispered that I was still sad about C and M.

"Everything will be fine Y/N just don't worry about them too much baby" Luke told me rubbing my back. After what Rick told me about Luke, he and I have kind of clicked and started growing closer.

" Wait what if we set up a little concert area, with the instruments, you and Rick found last time!", yelled Eleanor excitedly, trying to lighten the mood.

"Ya good idea" we all screamed.

We went to the car that had the instruments and set up in a garage used to throw little parties. We finished exactly before I had to take care of Judith with Carl and Ashton, and the girls had to cover their area or train with their weapons.

"There you are Y/N!", yelled Carl seeing me.

"Sup kiddo" I said messing with his hair.

"Dad is feeding the pigs, while Ashton is training with Eleanor".

Everyone thought Eleanor and Ashton had a crush on each other. Though they never admitted it. "Awwwww that's cute. And yea "training". I said winking and putting quotations around the word "training".

Carl laughed at my little tease. The two of us then watched Judith for a while then began pulling pranks on the group. We pulled the classic pranks and pretended to be walkers.

Michael's P.O.V.

We walked for what seemed like forever, until we saw the prison. Calum and I were so happy we started running, with the boys behind us. When we got to the front gates we immediately removed the wire holding it closed, then reclosed it when everyone was inside.

"Wow I didn't actually think it was a REAL prison. I thought that was a metaphor", Louis said looking amazed.

"Well you guys will love it here. Its re..." I was cut off by a gun click towards the five boys.

I then saw the boys on their knees held down by Glenn, Daryl, Maggie, Carol, and Tyrease. Rick the came out and hugged us both before glancing a death look to the new guys.

"Michael, Calum who the hell are these people", Rick asked hold Calum and my shoulder with his killer hands.

"Rick please don't hurt them, I can explain". I begged