Chapter 6- Welcome Walker Bait

Niall P.O.V.

He then shot. I closed my eyes then realized he just shot the wall. Neither of the boys or I jumped up thinking it was the end for us. Besides we would die anyway.

He looked at us in the eyes and chuckled. "Wow you guys don't even ask why we would kill you. And you didn't even get scared. Why?"

"We know we will eventually die anyways", I stated.

"My name is Daryl. " he said sticking out his hand to shake.

"My name is Niall" I shaked his still hand sitting on the ground when he pulled me up.

Daryl glarred at the the rest of the guys ,"How old are you five? You guys seem young." he asked.

Harry answered for all of us showing his dimples tring to win over Daryl, which he did. "I'm 20. Liam, Zayn, Niall are 21, and Louis is 23.."

"Ok." Daryl then smiled. "I'm here to make sure you guys didn't do anything stupid. But Ashton here is going to show you around the prison. Welcome walker bait" he then patted our shoulders and left us alone with Ashton.

"Well ok then let's get started. I'll show you guys where everything is and then introduce you guys to my friends and family, at least those who survied.

"I'm sorry for your loss". Harry said.

" It's fine" Ashton smiled weakly.

Then for the past couple of hours he showed us everything ,explained how everything works here, and explained some events they do for fun.

"Well ok that about it fellows" Ashton said rubbing his hands together.

"Uhhh, great now may I ask if will we meet people today or...." asked Harry confused.

"Oh yeah right. Today since Michael and Calum returned, you know how we have the welcome back party when people come back, right?" Ashton then motioned us to follow him to a cell block, as we nodded. "Well today is a welcome back party for Micheal and Calum so that's where we are going to introduce you guys to the entire group. We'll even meet my sister, you guys will love her. "

All of us smiled. Then Ashton told us to go get cleaned up for the party. I seriously never thought I would ever go to a party since the dead came alive. Ashton gave us all clean clothes that would fit us, and we got changed. We all wore black jeans. Louis and Liam were wearing a slightly torn balck shirt, Zayn and Harry a clean white t shirt but Zayn had his leather jacket. I had my crazy mofo shirt on and washed from a nice old lady. Once we were all done, Ashton led us towards the party area.

Y/N P.O.V.

The party was in a few minutes and I as super duper excited. Ashton, Micheal, Calum, and Luke all said they were going to sing a song to everyone, and I was suppppeerrr excited to hear it. Plus, I also wanted to meet the new guys, I heard from the girls that their pretty cute, not that I woud go out with them when I have Luke. I put on a pair of black pants with my 'Crazy Mofo's' shirt that Perrie sneeked for me when she was out geting supplies.

"Come on Y/N!!! Let's go! I can't wait any longer" shouted Eleanor anxiously outside my door.

Before I could yell anythin back, Perrie (who was doing my hair and makeup with stuff she found on previous scavanges) yelled " Hold on El!!! She is trying to look nice for Luke!!" Perrie just smiled and elbowing me playfully, cause me to blush so much.

"Aww look Y/N we don't need anymore blush, cause your as red as a tomato." She teased.

I blushed even more when she said that. Eleanor then came bursting in laughing.

"OMG yeah Perrie she doesn't need anymore. I bet your thinking of Luke as we speak. Huh?"

"Ha ha ha." I laughed sarcastically. "Very funny girls. Now hurry up P, so we have a chance to go see the boys before they preform".

"Oh ok Y/N. And done!" she said finishhing my eyes. " You look beautiful"

"Yea you look sooo adorable." Eleanor jumped excitedly.

"Awww thx girls. Now let's go get Sophia and head to the party!" I said getting my stuff.

We picked Sophia up from her cell block then headed towards the party area. Thank God the walls are really thick that the music won't attract the walkers. I wrapped my arms behind Luke causing him to scream like a little girl (which was thé funniest thing ever, we all laughed like crazy teasing him).

" Hey babe." he said catching his breath and pecking me on the lips.

Ashton, Calum, Micheal, Eleanor, Perrie, and Sophia: "Get A Room You Two!"

"Yea yea like we kiss in front of you guys everytime". I rolled my eyes

I gave Eleanor a thumbs up when I saw her get close to my brother. While she stood there smilling like a maniac.

After the boys finished warming up, the girls and I went to go find evryone and say hi. We got a spot near the front of the stage. Rick then came up to me and looked as happy as ever. "So you excited Y/N?''

"Yea super duper excited. I cant wait to hear music. It's been like forever!" I jumped.

"So am I. You look nice to by the way." Rick said pointing to my outfit.

I thanked him then started jumping up and down when the boys went on stage.

A few moments later, Ashton made an announcement. "Hello everybody! We are Luke, Calum, Micheal, and I. Ashton. We want everyone to know that we are proud of all of you for surviving this long. This party is not just to celebrate the return of Micheal and Calum, but a reward for surviving, and staying strong."

"Your right Ash. Now we are going to preform an old song, but added our own little touch to it its "What I like About You".

I was sooooo excited. I smiled when Luke winked at me and when Ashton started to drum.