Chapter 1- The Beginning

Y/N P.O.V

Hi my name is Y/N. I'm 19 years old, trying to survive the outrageous zombie apocalypse. My best friends Luke, Calum, Michael, Eleanor, Perrie, Sophia, my brother Ashton, and I have been on the road since it all started. We've been traveling a lot, trying to stay safe, and find people we can trust.

It took a while but, we finally found those kinds of people. The leaders name was Rick Grimes, who his wife had recently died of giving birth to his youngest daughter, Judith. He also has an older son, Carl. He let us join their group after holding us in a prison for what seemed like forever. The 8 of us saved him, Carl, and Judith he was convinced we were good people. (Note: They are other people from the walking dead as well). We are living in an abandoned prison, somewhere almost out of Georgia, I think. So far we've been in the prison for about 6 months or so. During that time, Perrie, Rick, and I have got some electrical power through the prison, not much but at least it was something. Everytime some people from the group go scavenging for supplies, some get lost or just dont make it. Today Michael, Calum, Daryl, and Beth went scavenging in a town a bit far away to get supplies while everyone else from the group is training, working out, or protecting the prison.

Michael's P.O.V.

So me, Calum, Daryl, and Beth are going out to go get some supplies in an abandoned town about 15 miles away from the prison. Our main goal was to get some water, electrical cords, extra supplies, and some medical stuff for emergency's.

We said bye and were on our way. Calum and I were pretty excited to go with Daryl since he was one of geatest walker killer, and this was the first time we went with him.

"Don't get left behind, cause we won't be able to go back for you" Daryl said patting me and and Calum on the back, since the last time we went out for supplies, we went with Y/N and Rick. They told everyone the story while we were gone. We eventually got split by the walkers. Y/N and Rick had no choice but to leave us behind and go back to camp. Thank god me and Calum made it back to them safely.

"We know" Calum and I said at the same time with a little scared smile on our face. And the four us started walking.

Daryl's P.OV.

We walked for about 30 minutes on our way to the town until we found a car, and to our luck it had some gas to take to the town and back to the prison . It was a black van full of instruments. As soon as we got in Michael and Calum went crazy for those instruments. I have to admit it was nice seeing those two boys smile for an old hobbie. Seems like ever since the army, military, airforce, and marines lost the fight with the walkers no one has really smiled for fun. We got to the little town and could easily smell the scent of those sick dead creatures. But didn't see any.

"Listen boys and Beth, we're going to slit up. Michael and Calum go get the medical stuff and some food. Beth and I will go get the electrical stuff and other supplies. We will meet here by sundown. Please don't get left behind." I said showing the boys I'm serious.

Calum's P.O.V.

Daryl told us to split up. And immediately Micheal and I began getting worried. Before we could protest, Daryl and Beth were off running.

"Sooo....lets go then" I said starting to run a few yards to a nearby pharmacy.

We got in and began looking for supplies. I got to the back of the pharmacy and went through all the cabinets, and was suprised to see none. Just a couple of weeks ago, Y/N and Rick told me that there was plenty of medicine left that they could not take because their bags were full. I slowly stepped back thinking about if we are in the right pharmacy, when I felt some cold hands on my shoulder, and then blood splatter on the back of neck.

Zayn's P.O.V.

The lads and I heard some people come into the Pharmacy and quickly hid in the bathroom. We then heard someone looking though the medical cabnets near the bathroom. After a minute, the boys decided I take a peek to see who's there, and if that person is alive. I peeked behind the door to see one of those dead creatures behind a living man! The rest of the boys try to hold me back but I just knew I had to save that guy. I got my knife and quickly stabbed the back of head from that thing, that was holding onto the guys shoulder. The bloody monster fell to the floor with a horrifying yelp. The guy quickly turned around and pulled his gun out. In a matter of seconds his partner came next to him also with his gun.

Michael's P.O.V.

I heard a small scream, the sound of a walker behind the Pharmacy where Calum was. I quickly rushed to the back, pulled my gun out and saw a man with a bloody knife in his hands, with a walker by his feet. The guy held his hands up in surender but, me and Calum didn't put our guns down.

"Who are you? " I asked showing no fear to shoot at any time.

"I'm Za.." he began but was interrupted by the bathroom door opening.

Four other guys came out of the bathroom, looking scared as hell. One with curly hair had a gun, and quickly dropped it.

"I asked you a question, who are you?" I repeated.

"My name is Zayn. Please don't shoot, we don't have anything, if you were looking for the medicine's here take them" he said taking the bag of medication from a blonde haired guy, who clearly had brown hair, cause the dye was coming off.

"Who are you guys?" Calum said lowering his gun a bit.

"My name is Harry"

"My name is Louis"

"Niall"

"Names Liam"

"My name is Micheal, and this is Calum" I said putting my gun away and pointing to Calum.

"Are you guys alone?" Asked Niall.

"No, we have a camp in the prison about maybe 15 m..." Calum began before covered his mouth.

Me and Calum have a bad reputation when we got out searching for supplies. Before the time we got left behind, something bad happened and we got in really big trouble.