Chapter 11- New Run

Y/N P.O.V.

I woke up to Carl and Luke talking oustide the cell. I jumped down the bed and tied by hair back.

"Got it." Carl said as he saw me. "Morning".

"Morning?" I said staring at them putting my hands on my hips. "So what were you two talking about?"

"Morning babe." Luke said kissing me. Nothing just some ..some-"

"Training Strategies" Carl smiles. "Well I'll go start my training them."He then walked away.

I knew they were both lying. It was kind of obvious with those two.

"Why is there blood on your shirt?" I asked Luke, examining his shirt. "And your head?"

"Oh its nothing, it was a dirty shirt and i was cleaning". He lied. "So how'd you sleep?" Luke asked while we walked inside my cell.

"Good. why'd you ask? You never asked before."

"Just curious. Where's that Niel guy?"

I rolled my eyes annoyed. "Niall. His name is Niall. And what's your deal with him? He hasn't even been here for a full day and you already practically hate his guts."

"Nothing. Nothing. I'll try to get along with him. He's just...nevermind let's forget about it. I'll start off fresh. Ok." He tried to change the topic.

"Ok" I smiled kissing him. He smiled into it too and put his hands on my waist.

"You should come share a cell with me" he said into the kiss.

"Uh hum" Someone coughs beside the door. " Y/N a word please" It was Rick and he seemed uncomfortable.

"Yeah" I said getting up. Leaving Luke a bit awkward. "What's up?"

"Luke why don't you go trian with the others." Rick smiled. With that Luke left. "Y/N we have a problem, the cables for the power Daryl brought are the wrong size, and they're broken." I nodded. " I need you to go on a supply run. But in a new town." He then pulled out a map and started drawing routes on it. "Ok based on the map there should be a town about a couple of hours, I'm think you should take a car instead of walking, then fuel up at the gas station across the hardware store. So you in?"

"Why isn't Perrie doing it?"

"She doesn't want to, and you have better skills"

I hesitated for a moment. " Heck. Fine. I'm in. So who's coming along too"

"Eleanor. And I'm thinking about Harry, Zayn, Niall, Louis and Liam. What do you think?"

"That'd be ok. Plus El, is fast and we'd know if those guys are any good".

"Great. Thats why I wanted Luke out, I've figured he has something against them and I don't want any problems. Take this and study it invade you lose it ". Rick said handing me the map.

"Ok. I'll talk to the boys right now". Before he left my sight I stopped him. "Do happen to know why Luke was bloody?"

"He was clearing out a block with Ashton, Michael, and Calum. Now come on we've got to get you ready".

"Oh... ok " Here I thought he was getting a bit use to the boys, guess I was wrong.

I rummaged through the small amount of clothes I have and threw clothes on. I put my boots on and headed out the cell block. The sun blinded me for a while as I stepped out. I saw Eleanor talking to Rick before she walked over to me.

"Ready to go, Rick already had stuff for us in his car."

I nodded. "Yea let's just get this over with". I got in the car waiting for the others to get in. To my luck the other guys were already in, nervously sitting and shuffling around.

Eleanor's P.O.V.
I didn't want to go for the run, who knows how many walkers are out there. Worse yet were with complete strangers for all I know they could kill us and tell the others there was an accident. I got in the passengers seat and looked at Y/N who was looking at a map. "Let's go"

Y/N started the car and headed the the fence where Daryl and Rick opened the fence. "Until later" I muttered to myself.

Y/N P.O.V.
We drove for about an hour before we reached the city's welcome sign . The whole ride was filled with very small talk involving what we were here to get. I drove slowly into the city looking out to find and thing moving outside. We all must have not payed attention to the front of the car, before we ran over something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry for the bad chapter I need to reread my story so I can get a better jist of it again. But I promise the next couple of chapters will get better I've got ideas now :) thanks and » plz vote «