Chapter 9- New Home

Niall's P.O.V.

"No. No. No." Rick said smiling. "You guys are part of the family now. I'll show you guys where your new cell blocks are."

We nodded and followed him to our new cells.

"You guys were amazing, you know" Rick said walking backwards and giving us a thumbs up.

"Thank you". We all said.

"It t was really fun, I think I speak for all of us when I say we enjoyed it." Harry said.

We finally came up to a silver gate and Rick unlocked it. We each gave him a weird look cause the other people just went to a different building and I don't expect the door to be locked if people just came through it.

"The other people went the other way to their building. We have two buildings cleared, and this is where I stay. Rick said walking some more with us close behind. We nodded and contined following him. He then stopped at a larger gate.

"Ok boys, just really quick we don't have anymore room where the new people go, or the other building where you saw most people go in, so you guys are going to be in the same building as my family and I, is that ok?" Rick asked turning to us.

"Yes that is perfect Rick, thank you" Liam smiled.

"Yea, thank you Rick, it's great that you trust me and the lads" I man-hugged him.

"I do, maybe a little too much" he laughed. "Ok I have two extra rooms who is going with who? And one of you is goingnto have to share with a room with Carl and Y/N, they have a 3 person room." Rick asked clapping and rubbing his hands.

"Harry, Louis, will go togetherm Zayn and I will share another room. And Niall could go with Carl and Y/N. Sounds good?" Liam asked us. We nodded.

At the little party I became really good friends with Carl.

Rick unlocked the door and we immediately saw Carl, and Y/N being running and laughing. That's all you could hear. Y/N and Carl were running backwards and bumped into us. Y/N cursed when she crashed into me causing me to fall, while Carl did the same with Zayn.

"Nice to catch you again princess" I laughed. She was under me breathing hard from the scare. I used my hand to save her from hitting her head on the concrete. With the other, I used it to support my weight from crushing her.

The guys, including Rick, just laughed. I just stared into Y/N's Y/E/C. They were beautiful.

Y/N's P.O.V.

Carl and I were running around being chased by Luke. He was pretending to be a walker just for fun. He started getting tired and run slower. So Carl and I decided to lightly run backwards to tease him. Until we ran into someone. I crashed a bit hard causing them to fall down. I cursed a bit loud, and I noticed I bumped into Niall. Again. He just put his hand on the back of my head and his other hand to support himself. He stared into my eyes as he laughed. I bet I was blushing as red as blood. I also noticed Carl bump into Zayn. Niall still had his hand on my side and I tried to get away cause I knew Luke would be here any second and start thinking something.

"Eh uh." I heard Luke fake cough. " Y/N?"

"Sh*ttaki mushrooms" I whispered softly getting off Niall. He was just there laughed softly and getting up.

I never realy cussed. I do but i usually use food names to replace them.

"Hey Luke" I fake smiled dusting off my shirt. My voice went a little high when I said that.

Carl just laughed. "WOW Y/N that was bad!" I gave him a shut up look, and turned to Luke plastering a fake smile.

"Rick what are THEY doing here?" Luke asked pointing to the five guys. He then came closer to me pulling me behind him softly, as if defending me from God knows what.

"Luke glad you asked. Harry, Niall, Louis, Liam, and Zayn are going to stay in this building with us. We don't or haven't cleared any other of the buildings so they are staying in the two extra rooms we have. Is that ok with you?" Rick asked glaring at Luke.

"Yea. I guess. I'm gonna go now, uh.. See you later. Come on baby. Goodnight Rick and Carl". Luke pulled me with him. I know he purposely didn't day goodnight to Harry, Liam, Louis, Zayn, and Niall. Who in fact are super fun, since I became friends with them and found out about their old lives.

Before we moved another step I ran to hug Rick and Carl goodnight. I did the same with the guys. When I got to Niall, he kissed my cheek, and I felt my stomach do flips and my cheeks get warm. I said bye and walked with Luke to my cell. He held my hand when I got to him and tightened his grip.

"Y/N do you love me?" Luke asked my staring into my eyes as we sat in my bed.