Chapter 4- Sparks may fly

Rick's P.O.V.

"Daryl, Glenn, Maggie,Carol, and Tyrease, lock them up", Rick comanded pointing to Harry, Niall, Zayn, Liam, and Louis. "I need to talk to the boys".

I could not believe that Calum and Michael made it back. I was so glad, yet raging mad that they brought back people.

"Rick are you mad? I'm, were so sorry we brought them. They... they saved us and it was a way to return the favor. They can be trusted, and if they were bad they would have killed us for the supplies we had." Said Calum.

I laughed a little because of his accent. "Boys I'm glad you made it back. Y/N will be so happy to see you two".

"Thanks but are you mad?" Asked Michael.

"Uh.. I don't know I..I have to get to know these boys. They are going to stay in the cell blocks locked for a while til I know for sure they can be trusted." I said remembering the last time the boys brought someone.

The boys then hugged me, " Thank you Rick, Can we talk to them later?"

"Of course you can. And go see Y/N, she will be so happy to see you two. She's with Carl taking care of Judith".

The boys then took off with smiles on their faces.

Y/N P.O.V.

Luke joined me and Carl with the pranks. We neary died when Daryl pointed his crossbow at us cause we really looked like walkers. Me and Carl were laughing or heads off. " Bye Y/N, bye Carl" Luke said pecking me on the cheek. He was going to cover his area for the day. I carried Judith once she woke while feeding her, and Carl just watched me. I told him to carry her while I got some diapers.

" Hey Y/N!!" I heard Calum and Michael yell coming over to me hugging me.

"Oh my god!! You guys are alive. I'm so happy to see you two!! I thought we lost you forever. How.. how did you guys make it back alive?" I asked with tears of joy holding Judith close.

"We are happy to see you to Y/N!! We made it back with some help of these five guys we ran into." They said as they hugged me.

"Wait you two what?! Are they here too? You guys are so ahhhhh" I screamed causing Carl to come in running.

"Y/N are you ok?" Asked Carl. "Calum Michael you guys made it!" He said hugging them.

"Yea Carl I'm ok, thanks", I smiled carrying Judith.

"How did you guys get here?" Carl asked.

"Uhhh.. Its a long story bro", Michael said.

I showed them my sassy side putting a hand on my hip, " Well we have nothing but time, so spill".

"Ok let me tell you at the same time as the rest of the guys, cause i dont want to repeat the story several times. Deal?" asked Calum.

"Deal." I responed.

They then told us everything that happened. Everyone was soo happy to see them return. Again. The girls and I then added some more decorations to our little music party from ealier and turned it into a welcome back party.

After lunch and some of the decorating, I went to talk to Rick. Who was in the G cell blocks.

"Hey dad" I said kissing his cheek. Lately I've been calling him dad, cause I accidently called him that once. He smiled when I called him that and said to start calling him that more often.

"Hey Y/N. Heard the news?"

"Yea Michael and Calum made it back, plus heard we have some visitors".

"Well then your right. They came with the boys. I've got to know them a bit, and I'm shocked to say they don't seem bad. But we could never be to sure Y/N. So stay away from them. How about you take a break and go train with everyone else. Michone is going to help you guys, Not that you guys need any more help", he laughed. "The newbies are sleeping, since they don't have to worry about being eaten."

" Yea but they have to worry about you. Oh before I forget we are having the welcome back party for Michael and Calum at sundown".

"Ok Y/N. Be safe. Love you."

"I love you too." I said back then headed

I got to the training room where Luke spinned me around. " Hey baby. You made it"

"Yea I did Lukey Pukey" I said pinching his cheeks.

The girls just awwwed at us while I blushed like crazy.

" Cute now lets get going" Michone laughed interrupted us.

We trained for a couple of hours then took a short break. Ashton got called to Rick so he could help him with the strangers.