Chapter 7- It Was An Accident

Y/N P.O.V.

All: "Whoo! Ha!

Luke: "That's what I like about you. You hold me tight. Tell me I'm the only one. Wanna come over tonight . Yeah!

Micheal: "Keep on Whispering in my ear. Tell me all the things that I want to hear. 'Cause it's true.

Calum: "That's what I like about you. You really how to dance. When you go up, down, Jump around. Think about true romance. Yeah!"

Micheal: "Keep on Whispering in my ear. Tell me all the things that I want to hear. 'Cause it's true. That's what I likke about you."

Luke: "That's what I like about you."(x4)

All:"Hey!

Ashton: "What I like about you. You keep me warm at night. Never want to let you go. Know you make me fell alright."

All :" 2,3,4"

Micheal: "Keep on Whispering in my ear. Tell me all the things that I want to hear. 'Cause it's true. That's what I like about you.

Luke: "That's what I like about you."(5x)

While the boys were singing, I was jumping like crazy with other people and the girls. I nearly died when Luke pointed to me during every single one of his solos. Ashton did the same towards Eleanor, who is dying with me. The boys then sang another song called "Mrs. All American " then told a few words. I was making my way towards back stage, when I tripped over a shoe by accident. Then felt arms catch me, and gorgous bue eyes looking at me. I definitely never seen him before so I assumed he was one of the newbies. I'll admit it he was kind of cute.

"I..I'm so sorry." I said geting out of his arms. I saw Luke glance at me and get off stage, then I panicked and hoped he didn't see the guy holding me.

" No. No. No. It's fine love. Glad I could save a beautiful girl anytime. My name is Niall", he said sticking his hand out.

"Uhh.. thanks Niall. I'm Y/N." I blushed like crazy, I thought I might explode.

"Nice shirt matches your blushing cheeks Y/N." He teased and smiled. Then I noticed we were wering the same style shirt.

"Wow. Thats a shocker" I said look at our shirts. " Thanks again Niall for catching me. Well it was nice knowing you." I said walking backwards not keeping my eyes of him. Then I once again tripped. This time Luke caught me.

"Hey baby" Luke pecked my lips. "Liked the songs?" I know he just did that to show Niall I'm taken.

I smiled," Yeah Luke amazing. This is Niall, he's one of the newbies. Right Nialler?"

"Aw look we just met and you've aleady come up with a nickname for me love, now I think I'll call you princess. And yup, newbies right." He bit his lip winking at me. I think I practically died at that. "How'd you know people call me Nialler?"

I shrugged. "Just came to me"

Luke's P.O.V

From the stage I saw Y/N trip and fall into some guys arms. I was pissed to see my girl in the arms of another man. I was fine with someone catching her, but that guy kept making goggly eyes at her. When I got to her she was walking backwards, tripped and I caught her. I asked her if she liked the songs, and pecked her in the lips in front of that guy, hinting him to back off.

"Yeah Luke amazing. This is Niall, he's one of the newbies. Right Nialler?" she smiled at him.

"Aw look we just met and you've aleady come up with a nickname for me love, now I think I'll call you princess. And yup, newbies right." He winked at her and i felt like I was about to burst. "How'd you know people call me Nialler?" His annoying accent asked my girl.
(Quick thing, Nialls accent is ADORABLE! )

I "Just came to me" Y/N shrugged.

I laughed sarcastically and put on a fake smile.

Niall kept staring at Y/N, while I gave him a death glare. Y/N must have noticed and elbowed me in the ribs.

"Owwww Y/N what did you do that for?" I asked innocently. Now it was her turn to kill me with looks. "Come on, let's go grab a spot Ashton is going to bring some other people to sing. Bye Niall" I said rudely taking Y/N's hand and leading her away.

"Bye. See ya later princess ". Niall waved to her and just stared at me.

Y/N P.O.V.

Luke was acting weird once he saw Niall. I saw him give Niall death looks so I returned him his own glare, along with an elbow in his side. He then asked why I did it innocently. I could tell he was jealous so he took me away, or in his words "Grab a Spot".

"Are you ok Luke? What was that back with Niall ?" I asked Luke looking into his eyes for the truth.

"Oh it was nothing just I was making sure you were ok." He smiled.

I just played with his fingers while he rested his chin on my head. Since I was shorter he had the advantage. A few moments later Ashton went back on stage to announce that some guys were going to sing for the group.

"Ok survivers. As some of you have heard and saw we have new people joining our group. Their names are Harry, Louis, Zayn, Liam, and Niall! They offered to sing for you guys at let's say their pretty darn good. They were a famous boy band before this whole walket thing. They are One Direction. Let's give them a round of applause ".

Everyone applauded, then "One Direction" got on stage and picked up the instruments, or at least Niall did. The other guys just picked up the microphone and warmed up.

"Uh... Hi everyone. My name is Harry. I, I mean we are new here and want to thank all of you for letting us join your group. We love it here so far, and will do anything to protect each other and our new friends." He smiled showing his dimples, which were far off cute.

"Yea, by the way my name is Louis, and like the curly one said, we thank you guys so much. As a thank you we want to preform a couple songs for you we wrote in like 10 minutes or less, and we hope you like them". This Louis guy was pretty funny the couple seconds he was on the stage.

"Before we start, do you guys think we could have some people on the drums, we suck at them and think it will sound better". Niall asked the audience.

I smiled like crazy. Niall had the voice of an angel just when he spoke. Before I knew it people were pushing me up on stage and Ashton handed me drumsticks. Yea, I play drums only because my brother taught me, but I'm horrible. I was so nervous.