Iwaoi

Iwaizumi is peacefully laying on his bed, watching Godzilla for the nth time when his boyfriend, Oikawa, bursts through the bedroom door and scaring the shit out of him. He opens his mouth, only to be silenced by Oikawa throwing himself over him, successfully shutting him up in the process.

''Iwa-chan! Look"

He then proceeds to shove his phone in Iwaizumi's face. Iwaizumi snorts and takes it from him, reading the message displayed on the screen.

Aka-chan😜
- Hello Kawa-san. As you know, Bokuto and Kuroo reached 5 million subscribers and we decided that their 5 mill special would be us doing whatever the top comment said. And it wanted us to do a collaboration with our friends, playing hide and seek. You guys in?

He looks down at Oikawa who's already looking up at him, ''So?....''

''Sure, I don't see why not?''

Oikawa lets out a sound Iwaizumi can only identify as a squeak. Iwaizumi rolls his eyes fondly and leans down to plant a firm kiss on his lips, ''You should answer him''

Oikawa huffs and snatches the phone from him, typing out a reply before throwing it on the bedside table and settling down between Iwaizumi's arms.

Aka-chan😜
- Hello Kawa-san. As you know, Bokuto and Kuroo reached 5 million subscribers and we decided that their 5 mill special would be us doing whatever the top comment said. And it wanted us to do a collaboration with our friends, playing hide and seek. You guys in?

Kawa-babe
- Hell yeah!