Kagehina

Hinata and his boyfriend, Kageyama, is peacefully laying sprawled out over the couch, watching a movie.

Hinata lays atop of him, his head comfortably resting on his boyfriend's chest. Of course, every peaceful moment must come to an end, just as this one, when Hinata's phone vibrates on the table.

Hinata sights and reaches out, picking up his phone to see who dared interrupt him and his boyfriends cuddle session. But when he sees who texted, he can't help but jump up in excitement. Though, he forgets the fact that he's lying on top of Kageyama, resulting in him falling of the couch and hitting the floor with a loud thud.

''Boke Hinata, Boke!''

Hinata ignores the insult, instead prioritising to literally throw his phone at his poor boyfriend face. Thank god for Kageyama's reflexes.

''Wha-''

''Just read it!''

Kageyama rolls his eyes before turning his gaze upon the message displayed at the screen.

AKAASHI!🦉
- Hello Shoyo! As you know, Kuroo and Bokuto reached 5 million subscribers, and we decided that the 5 million special would be us doing whatever the top comment said. And it wanted us to do a collaboration with our friends, playing hide and seek. You guys in?

He looks up from the phone screen and is granted with the sight of his boyfriend eagerly waiting for a response, fingers tapping at the couch in front of him.

''So, you wan-''

''YES!''

''Okay sure, we play''

Hinata jumps up from his sitting position on the floor, his whole body shaking with excitement to finally be able to meet their friends again, after so long.

Kageyama's smile turns teasing as he gestures to the forgotten phone in his hands. ''You know, it would be smart to respond''.

Hinata stops jumping around, scoffing slightly, ''Of course I'm going to respond, who do you think I am?''

''Mhm....''

Hinata snatches his phone back and quickly types in a message before carelessly throwing the phone on the table and returns to his previous spot, on top of his boyfriends.

Tangerine🍊
-OMG YEEEEEEEEEESSSSSS!!!