Saga and Wisher

Narrator- This is a story about a young girl named Saga. She is only 15 years old and Saga is in the middle school. She is also homeschooled, when her
mother is the teacher.

Student- Have you figured out what you are going to be, when you grow up?

Saga- NO.

Narrator- One night saga mediated seeing what was stored in her heart. She had a dream about magic, not the kind of magic used by false magicians (stage magic), but true magicians such as witches, wizards, magical beings in fairy tales. Now that Saga knows whats lying in her heart, she doesn't know which one to be. Saga thought long and hard what she's gomg to do with her career

Saga- Well, since Magic comes from different places. I guess I'II be a witch and to do that I will need a familiar.

Saga- I summon you, I summon you, familiar, familiar. Please come into my dreams, I would like to see you now, I want you right by my side. I need a teacher to teach me how to use magic. I believe, I believe in magic spells and potions that will work well, familiar, familiar hear my call. My dream is doing magic, my goal is to succeed in becoming a witch. I'll use my ability for good. I really want to become a witch once and for all.
took out her wand she that carved from a twig. She held the stick close to her chest and begged.

Saga- Please let my magic work!

Narrator- She thought one drop of desire, would do the trick. Even though Saga got emotional, not a single tear came down from her cheek. The next day, Saga tried the summoning spell again, but the familiar didn't show. Saga had decided to quite doing magic, She thought it was a waste of time. She trashed her wand, on her way out the door. When she returned, Saga noticed that her wand was sitting on her desk. She picked it up and looked at it, out of curiosity.

Familiar- Master? Oh master you have returned home.

Saga- Master, Im not your master who are you?

Familiar- My name is Wisher. You have summoned me so that makes you my master

Saga- No I didn't, I have summoned a familiar.

Wisher- Which is me.

Narrator- Saga looked at Wisher closely.

Saga- Yes, you are my familiar.I never seen a bombay cat with a star marking.

Wisher- Oh master Im sorry. You see whenever familiars are being summoned they go to magic school for about a year. Time works differently in the familiar world. We learn everything there is about magic, from potion making, spell editing, and the study of magical objects.

Saga- Im glad you are here with me, with you my dream is finally coming true. (happily)

Wisher- Master?

Saga- Please call me Saga

Wisher- Ok, Master Saga.

Saga- No, just Saga is fine, what is it?

Wisher- There are some tips, I'll like to share with you.

Saga- Ok what are they?

Wisher- Tips on becoming a proper witch.

1. Wisher-Doing magic is exactly like doing an science experiment. You have to focus on what you are doing so that you don't mess up a spell. I've seen many mess ups on a computer screen, its not pretty.

2. Wisher- Believe

3. Wisher-Doing Magic will take time, do not be impatient. If your spell didn't work, try again. Some magic spells and potions will take more time than others.

4. Wisher-Never doubt your magic. If you doubt your magic, then you are going to believe or lose faith that your magic is going to work. You do want to your magic to work, right?

Saga- Yes

5. Wisher- Never give up

6. Wisher-Once you selected the type of magic spell or potion. You can't move onto a different one that will confuse you.

7. Wisher- Never use forbidden spells, some spells and potions can be harmful and dangerous. Raising the dead and using magic for evil purposes are good examples.

8. Wisher- Using white magic is good to play tricks on people, its harmless.

9. Wisher- You must remember the reversal spells, if not some potions and spells will be permanent
Narrator- That night Saga couldn't sleep, she decided to work on her magic.

The next morning She went to school and Wisher ran after her.

Saga- Wisher, what are you doing here?

Wisher- I forgot to tell you something.
Saga- Can it wait. I have class?

Wisher- No it can't, im trying to save your life from humiliation

Saga- What, im not going to be humiliated?
Wisher- But master, no buts I got to go bye

Narrator- Saga returned home.

Wisher- Welcome home master!

Saga- Oh, what a day.

Wisher- Would you like to talk about, how your day went?

Saga- No, not really. What were you trying to warn me about, something not
Being humiliated, well I'm sorry I should have listen to you.

Wisher- What happened?

Saga- I hadn't noticed until I got into biology class, we were doing an experiment on botany and everyone in my class were talking to plants. They must have noticed me talking to you, but they thought I was talking to grass.

Wisher- I see, I was trying to tell you that you are the only one who can see me. If it was me, I would cast a spell, for teasing you.

Saga- No its fine, let's forget about it.

Narrator- FIVE DAYS LATER...

Saga- Ok, its spell time. Memory to wipeo.

Wisher- Really a memory wipe spell?

Saga- Its only temporarily, they will only forget whatever happened.

Wisher- I see that your magic has improved.

Saga- Thanks, I've been practicing late everynight.

Wisher- How many hours do you get to sleep?

Saga- I don't know.

Wisher- Saga, its verv important to get some sleep.

Daga- I don't know.

Wisher- Saga, its very important to get some sleep.

Saga- I know. (yawn)

Wisher- Yes, I know magic can be very exciting, you must remember to save your energy.

Saga- What, Im fine?

Narrator- Saga fell on the floor and slept