The Crystal Ball

Narrator- Once upon a time in a far away land where animals and humans lived in harmony. How the humans defend themselves in the animal culture were similar to martial arts. Several years later, the animals and the humans begin to build a civilization. One day, a human went swimming and had found something. The animals placed the treasure in one of the temples to keep it safe. The next day, a man went to the temple.

Guard- Halt! Who goes there?
The Man- Relax, I'm here to give the sphere a shine.

Narrator- Once the guards had let him in, the man tried to steal the treasure for himself. The treasure was a magical orb. When the man had touched the treasure, there was a flash of light. The guards went to see what had happened. The man had a face of animal and a body of a human. The animals and the humans had never knew what they were up against. The animals became angry for one of the humans taking their treasure. The humans tried to reason with the animals trying to tell them that they were the ones who had found it. The animals didn't listen, the animals abanded the humans from the turf.

The Gorilla - If you humans set one foot on our territory, we will go to battle.

The Human - " Whoever is so brave enough to remove the magical orb from the temple without geting caught or cursed concidered to be a hero."
Narrator- So many have tried, very few has succeeded. Some went to battle with the animals and some have gotten cursed. If the animals died during battle, the humans eat them. If the humans die during battle, then the animals eat them. Since there were no curable leaves to make medience for the sick, then the sick gets tossed out to the sea away from the shore. If someone or animals got injured such as having a broken bone, they would use leaves and sticks as croches and casts. The shore is where the animals and the humans get there food. They eat crab and fish. The humans and animals lived on the same island struggling to survive.
Next the earth shook, the island had splited into three parts. The island that went East became apart of the Prumta Triangle. The Island that went West became part of a jungle and the other part of the Island with the cursed creatures were drafting out to sea, they had no where else to go. After the earth Shook for a moment the animals and humans came together thinking the island was sinking.
The animals and humans begin to break apart and gone their seperate ways. One day while the animals and humans were headed to the jungle, one of the animals attacked one of the humans. The animals were beginnig to adapt to there new environment. The humans were living among other humans, and for the ones who have gotten cursed, their island lead them to Egypt and some of them became the Egyptian Gods.

(End scene)