The Magic Portal

Once upon a time there was a girl named Daniel. She love everything about magic whether it's stage or real. She even love to read books based on magic. Spell books are very real, they are hidden in genre books. Daniel is really into magic. She even do research on magical or mythical creatures. She also have been having magical dreams. One of her dreams was about the magic realm being invaded by witch hunters

Daniel keeps a dream journal to record her dreams. It took her a while to figure out that dream was trying to warn her. What Daniel found out about her dream was it was a warning saying " you shouldn't trust any one" Daniel should have figure out sooner. She had a friend that was actually pretended to be her best friend that was acting all friendly like, Daniel trusted him. His name is Anthony.

Anthony is a spy looking for gossip to tell his sister Agatha. Anthony's and Agatha's family were spoiled rich and they love to gossip. If they found something interesting to gossip about they do a text blast, if they were in school. They will put it on the internet or they will go for the news. Anyway they can to become more popular.

For a hobby, Daniel likes to recycle items and turn them into something beautiful like Jewelry. For example, a coke cap and a chain. Daniel had friends when she was in school now she graduated. She begins to forget who her friends were. Some people say that she's not a people person. When Daniel is around her friends, she feels invisible and also feel an outsider. She doesn't get along with family. When she wants something, her brother or sister will sound like they are barking at her, thinking she can be difficult.

Now if Daniel want's something she can text them without having them to bark. Texting isn't the same as physically talking which works sometimes. Anthony was still looking for gossip. He found Daniel looking through trash and took a picture, sending it to his sister

Anthony (text)- Daniel is a rat digging for scraps

Unaffortunately Daniel was to busy looking for recyclables to pay attention to Anthony. She found a tire plate, a perfectly good mirror and some tires. Daniel looked at the mirror.

Daniel- why would anyone throw away a perfectly good mirror?

Daniel looked at the mirror closely she spotted a scratch at the the top of the corner

Daniel- eh, it's barely noticeable

At the time, Daniel didn't know what she would make out of these items. Next she heard the doorbell rang.

Daniel- what can I do for you

Agatha- are you ready for a sleepover

Daniel- excuse me, who are you?

Agatha- oh how you don't recognize your best friend's big sister?

Daniel- you mean Anthony? He never told me had a sister.

Agatha- oh well than my name is Agatha

Daniel- I don't recall having an invitation to a sleep over unless I'm dreaming while I'm awake

Agatha- oh so you day dream, do you have a secret crush?

Daniel- I don't recall giving an invitation the only thing I do recall is my dreams

(Daniel blushed with embarrassment)

Agatha- oh so you do have a crush, who is it girl?

Daniel- no you got the wrong idea, something isn't quite right. I feel like I'm rushing into making friends. It's like their trying to get gossip out of me. Wait a minute, I think that's exactly what's  going on here. Should have I not trusted Anthony? Oh men I missed this up, at at least I think I have.

Agatha went to Daniel's room. Daniel  rushed upstairs.

Daniel- what are you doing here?

Agatha was holding a notebook in her hand

Agatha- what's this?

Daniel- put that down, that's private!

Agatha- I had a dream where I drew a six point star on the window and out of nowhere I saw a white cat. (Laughs) What is this, are you a witch? Oh this is all the Gossip I need.

Daniel- nnn- No, it's a dream journal. What you just read was of my dream that I had recently, doesn't mean anything. I should have listened to the warning

Agatha- oh so it does mean something. You are a loud thinker

Daniel- of course it does if you take the time to figure it out

Agatha- oh I do, it's my brother. Anthony

Daniel- I knew he wouldn't be trusted

Agatha- oh but you did

Agatha pretended to feel sad for Daniel

Daniel- no wonder you have no friends

Agatha- excuse me? I have friends. I'm more popular than you will ever be!

Daniel sit in her room feeling like she doesn't belong in this world. Another dream Daniel had was about seeing herself as a monster. She saw her eyes shifted and roared. Her monster self was awakened. She looked at the tire, plate, the mirror and wires. She come across an idea that no one had ever built before she used recyclable hobby and turned into something incredible more than beautiful jewelry.

She had created a portal. A magic portal to be exact. When she put it together, at first it didn't work. Daniel tried to move it to the basement. She set it under the hole and adding the electric rod and on top of it. The electric rod attracted the lightening.

Daniel went back up stairs to her room to collect her research and another journal to write her dreams. Agatha took hers, if word gets out no one will be looking for her and no one will know where she's gone like going into the unknown leading to the story the magic realm. No one will know when she will return.