The Magical Creature

This story is dedicated to my friend autumn and her uncle Mikey/ Treek

The story begins in a small town called Aquarius. The town was named after the Greek god of the sea, since there is a lot of water. The town has river bed, beaches and lakes.

In this small town lived a young girl named Ariel. Ariel was born from the sea but her mother got very I'll. So the father decided to go up to the surface and let the humans adopted Ariel. When she was a young girl, she discovered that she has magical powers. One day Ariel decided to go for a swim. She swam as fast as a water jet. Another power she discover is that she can breath underwater. When Ariel came out of the water, she walked home.

Davis- Ariel, why is your hair soaking wet?

Ariel- I went swimming, dad it's kind of obvious

Davis- I don't want you to go near the waters

Ariel- why dad?

Davis- I don't want you to get hurt

Ariel- but dad the sea is so beautiful I get to see amazing creatures and a group of fish spoke to me is that crazy?

Davis- yes I know that the sea is beautiful, if is just that I have a promise to watch over you

Ariel- I'll be careful, oh and dad I'm not a child anymore so stop treating me like one. Oh by the way, I didn't swim far, I only stayed at the shore.

Davis- that's good, but wait what if you get stung by a jellyfish?

Ariel- then somebody can just either pee on me or put vinegar on me. Dad you worry to much about me.

Davis- that is because you are my little sweet angel and I don't want you to be experimented on, I may never see my little girl again.

Ariel- oh dad

Delivery man- I have a package for Ariel Fisher

Ariel- that's me

Delivery man- sign here please, thank you

Ariel there is a note on top of the package. 

To my beloved cousin Ariel, I hope you respect one of my friends. Your cousin
—- Sofia

Ariel opened the package and there was a small creature inside. She has never seen any creature like it. Ariel begin to wonder where did Sofia get this magnificent creature. This creature is a hybrid of wolf and a bird.

Ariel begin to think of a name

Ariel- how about rocker, um no, how about star? I don't know, I'll think of something

Treck - I have a name you know

Ariel- you do?

Treck-  yes

Ariel- well what is it?

Treck- my name is treek

Ariel- that is an interesting name

Treck- thank you, wait you understand me

Ariel- yes I'm part mermaid

Treck- really including fins and tail?

Ariel- well not necessarily, my mom was very ill and my real father had to gave me away. So In a way, I'm adapted. So where did you come from? And why has my cousin sent you here?

Treck- I came from Spring Fling Mountain

Ariel- Spring Fling Mountain?

Treck- yes my home town was the right temperature and mountains were green