Understanding the Holiday

Every year it seems like people are celebrating the same routine. The question is why? Why do people celebrate the holidays of each year? There are several Holidays during each month in a entire year. New years, Valentines, Thanksgiving, Christmas, Halloween, etc. Although there are some holidays that we don't celebrate such as Columbus Day, Presidents Day and Ground Hogs Day.

December 31st through January 1st is New Years, every year people celebrate this holiday with a tradition of counting down with a giant clock. Celebrating Champagne and wine for this particular holiday, I don't understand why. It's like celebrating a new day, which seems crazy to me. I mean staying up at 12 in the morning. It's fun to celebrate the New Years by drinking Sparkling Grape juice that is an illusion to folks who are non alcoholics.

As we get older, celebrating New years may feel like any other day. So what is the point of celebrating New Year's? The point is where each one of us get to have a new start. For example if a person had a terrible year, last year. Maybe the same person can have a better year in the next coming year. Sometimes people do a resolution meaning what people are hoping to do in the new year and probably to stick with they what they say. Maybe like having a new goal.

February 14 is the month of love. It is the day of Valentines Day. When I was in elementary school, my class had to decorate a shoe box to put our valentine cards. In my class got Valentine Candy and find a soul mate or either ask to go to a valentine Dance in middle or high school. Sadly I was never asked

In the next month of April, we celebrate Easter. To some kids, they believe in the Easter Bunny and get goodies in their baskets. The true meaning of Easter is when Jesus is resurrected from the dead

October 31st is Halloween, kids celebrate this holiday by trick or treating where kids get free candy to the children.

The month of November, people celebrate Thanksgiving. Thanks giving is a time to be generous meaning to give. It's also a time to be with friends and family. This has been a tradition since along time ago with pilgrims and the Indians.

December 25 is Christmas, for this explanation it is the same for Easter, except children believes in Santa Clause. This is also the time to be around friends and Family because the true meaning of is the birth of Jesus Christ. Then the year repeats starting with New Years.

For my resolution. What I'm hoping for the next year is just to be myself. I've been feeling like a character and feeling a wild energy maybe I can use to create more fan made stories. I also been seeing characters in my dreams, I don't know much about detail for example looks like a mix between avatar and kung fu panda.

And I had one that looked like Kipo , I was hoping to have the ability to shapeshift.

I've felt as if I'm Sunset Shimmer for 14 years and beginning to feel Catra. Bc of the energy I'm feeling.