30: HOME

Guess what? It's not an epilogue, after so many requests, i decided to add another chapter before the epilogue. Short one but sweet. Enjoy, my loves.❤️

Jannah rolled her lips in an attempt to hold in her laughter, but Sheikh being nervous was the most hilarious sight she had ever seen

Jannah rolled her lips in an attempt to hold in her laughter, but Sheikh being nervous was the most hilarious sight she had ever seen. And cutest. Oh, he was so ridiculously cute.

He fixed a glare on her, taking her hand in a gentle grip when she was about to leap, "You're so mean. I will surely take my revenge and you know exactly how soon that will be, Jaan."

Her eyes popped out and she took an almost audible gulp, "What on earth is going on in that creepy mind of yours, Abdullah Daggash?"

He smirked, "You just wait, now tell me, do you want to share some quick heads up?"

"Not when I don't have any. There's nothing to worry about." She comforted him with a soft smile, "It's Abbiey, he's pretty chill. You have met him so many times, sometimes i wonder if you're his friend or son-in-law."

"But he asked for a one on one talk, i think there's everything to worry about." Sheikh blew out a hot breath.

"You're taking his only child away today, of course he needs a long talk with the mean daughter stealer." She wiggled her brows and Sheikh drew her closer swiftly, taking in the soft fragrance of her neck.

He peered down at her through narrowed ambers, "You're enjoying my misery way too much, aren't you?"

Jannah was about to respond when they heard gentle footsteps from the corridor, Sheikh let go of her hand at once and she jumped to her previous seat across from him, adjusting her veil.

Abbiey appeared with a smile etched on his face and Sheikh sloped down to the carpeted floor, returning his salaam and then offering his greetings.

When Abbiey settled and cleared his throat, Jannah took that as her cue to leave the men to themselves. And just before she did, she chanced a look at her overwrought husband only to meet his eyes on her.

"It will be fine." She told him in her tender gaze and he gave a firm nod.

Abbiey regarded his son-in-law, the young man that held a special place in his heart now he saw him as the son he never had.

"There are a few things i want to say to you, first I would like to thank Allah for bringing you into our lives, i have seen how my daughter came out of her shell because of you, and our lives became happier because of that. I knew you were a good man from the first time i met you, and I knew perfectly well that you weren't just a kind-hearted fan, it was too obvious the other reason you came to meet me. I was aware all along it was because of my daughter."

Sheikh ducked his head low and Abbiey gave a soft chuckle.

His voice took on a serious tone when he continued, "I know you love my daughter, i can see it both in your eyes and actions. But even after knowing all of this, I can't help the fear I feel right now even though i have waited for this moment all my life. Jannah is my little girl, my happiness and the most precious thing in my life but I'm handing her over to you today and the domination you have over her now is what scares me. Because now, you have all the power to either make her flourish into the most amazing woman or break her beyond fix, there's no in between.