Chapter 6

A/N:
Craving for MewBright. I'm an independent woman, thus I write this story. No need moments, I'm gonna use my imagination.

(But I still want them in a project together tho!)

—————

Doing assignments were really time-consuming. Bright almost didn't have any free time left for himself. No more me-time, hell he didn't even have time to hang out with his friends. The only time the 'Win and the paupers' gang together were either at classes or working on group assignments.

Bright sighed. It was 8 PM on a friday night, yet he had just done doing the the second of three due assignments on Monday. He closed his laptop and decided to do the assignment tomorrow or Sunday. He preferred sleeping or maybe some booze to light his head sounded fun too.

He then typed a text to his group chat.

Bright
Who's up for a fun night?

Win
Are your assignments done yet?

Bright
Nope. But I'm so bored.

Nani
Bar, then?

Win
Leggo!

Dew
I don't feel like going. Have fun, guys!

Tu
I'm in the middle of group project :( Have to skip it this time

Nani
@dew why???

Dew
Busy.

Bright
So who's going?

Win
You, Nani, and I. Meet you guys at the X bar.

Bright
Ok

Bright got up from his seat and got ready. He took a shower to freshen up humself. A long hours of doing his assignments really drilled his brain. He needed a cold shower to be energized.

Tonight was going to be fun. Even though he wished Dew and Tu would join them, hanging out with the clowns, i.e., Win and Nani didn't sound that bad.

He was considering to take his motorbike, but he was afraid he wouldn't be a responsible rider after got some booze in his system. So Bright chose to grab a cab.

He order through an application and waited for the assigned driver to arrive. He scrolled down his social media to kill the time. When he got a notification from the taxi driver, Bright dashed outside and locked the door.

It took him about 30 minutes to arrive at the bar. The traffic on friday night was crazy, he wished he ordered a bike instead of a taxi.

He checked on his group chat, and found out that Win already opened the table for them 3. Nani said he was stuck in the traffic jam, so he wouldn't be able to arrive anytime soon.

Bright made a little jog to the pub where Win already waited for him inside. It wasn't a hastle to enter the bar, unlike on his highschool days, Bright had to fake his age to get inside. It was stupid but he admitted his highschool years were fun.