The sacrifce

Hello everyone it's your pal Matthew and I am making a new one today. This one is based on the youtube video paw patrol 'you were good to me' which is by SuperspySHAk. Please check him out on youtube and here on wattpad. This is more of a sad one shot and is focusing on rocky,zuma, ella and tuck. They have to fight aliens to save earth and must stop them. There will be a major death and other characters will occur later. With that said let's begin our journey that is 'the sacrifice". please note this is my first book to not focus on ships. there are couples but i wont focus on that for this one ship.

------------------

Narrator: it was a normal July day. It was july 7th and the pups were living their lives. Ryder was dating Katie and still lived in adventure bay florida at his house and the lookout is a landmark in adventure bay. Chase and Skye live in Miami beach. Chase is a miami dade police department as a sgt and Skye is a helicopter operator and is a police officer. Marshall is an emergency room doctor at the Jackson Memorial Hospital Emergency Room and lives with everest in the brickell area of miami.and Everest is also an emergency room doctor at the Jackson Memorial Hospital Emergency Room and lives with marshall. Rocky works as a Structural Engineer II at SSR Inc, which is Sarasota, FL and lives there too. zuma lives north in Tampa Florida and works as a Aquatic Project Manager for Rentokil Initial in tampa. Rubble lives in jacksonville florida and works as an Experienced Plumber for Kurt Jackson Plumbing Inc in jacksonville. Tracker lives in Fort Myers and owns a business there that makes furniture. Ella lives in Orlando Florida and owns a restaurant there called Ella's American food. Tuck also lives in Orlando and manages the store Ella owns. They all lived life until something was to happen that would change everything.

(adventure bay florida 2028)

Ryder: ah yes.. It's a beautiful day. It has been four years since the paw patrol disbanded in 2020 after wanting to live a normal Life and maybe start families.. Since then I got 7 replacement pups in 2021. Charlie is a german shepherd like chase who is the police/spy pup and 2nd in command, James the dalmatian like marshall fire/medic pup, Lexi who is a beagle who is the air rescue pup, Roxanne the australian water dog who is the water rescue pup, Sarah who is a australian shepherd and is the recycling/engineer pup, Max the border collie who is our construction pup and Matthew the saint bernard who is the snow pup. Alex is currently leading with me. I am his mentor and he is training to lead. I miss chase, marshal, Skye, rocky, zuma , rubble and Everest but i can always talk to them and maybe we'll meet again.

Narrator: It was 5:00 pm and Charlie and James appeared and talked to a new 20 year old ryder.

Charlie: Hey ryder... I was wondering if me and James could go to the pup park and hang out.

Ryder: Sure you guys..don't be gone for too long though.

Charlie: Thanks ryder.. And ryder.. What was the original paw patrol like?

Ryder: It was fun.. We always had fun missions and hung out and had fun.. Someday we will see them and hang out together again.

Charlie:I hope so too. The reason I got this job was because I wanted to be just like Chase and i Finally got the job. He inspired me... Let's go james. Thanks ryder.

Narrator:Charlie and James leave for the pup park. They hang out till 6:00 pm and eat dinner. The new paw patrol watched a movie in the lookout and had a good time. They go to bed at 8:30. The next day at 6:00 and at 7:00 Ryder gets a message

Ryder: Hello, Ryder here how may i help you.

Bill Nelson:

Hello ryder. My name is Bill Nelson and I am the administrator of national aeronautics and space administration or nasa. We have an issue and we need our help. We have got reports of an unidentified flying object in space and a report of aliens in space and we need help to stop them. We have tried to communicate but they won't Listen and we don't want to use force but we are worried we will be attacked. .we need you to find a solution. They are currently at mars and hanging out there. Can you help.us?