1 year after tragedy

(Date: December 10 2020 it has been over 1 year since the paw patrol went their own way after Ryder's death. Chase is with Skye in Boston and the same with Marshall and Everest Who are doctors and Rocky and Zuma are in New York. Rubble lives with sweetie in Chicago and Does construction work. Tracker works as a border patrol agent and rex stays in Dino land Ella acts in Los Angeles and tuck lives in Las Vegas as a bouncer. However something will happen to one of the pups. Will It change Their lives or will it be handled. Let's find out)

(Location: one greenway apartments at 99 Kneeland St, Boston, MA 02111)

Chase: I can't believe that it is already July. I miss my friends but at least I still have Skye. Sence Marshall Works at mass general so We Don't talk that much and Everest works with Marshall as a doctor at mass general hospital as well.

Skye: Chase It's getting late, you have to get your sleep so you can work tomorrow.

Chase: I know I just wish Ryder was alive And that we didn't have to split up.

Skye: I know Chase but there's nothing we can do.

Chase: your right. I'm going to go to bed now. Goodnight.

Skye: goodnight.

(Date: December 11 2020. 9:15 am And Chase is now working.)

Chase: It is the start of my shift as a Boston police officer. Anything can happen but I look at the good things not the bad things. I work in district a-1 aka Downtown boston.

(1 hour later at 10:15)

Dispatch: All available downtown units to respond code 3 to a 911 call  for an armed subject at the New England aquarium. Suspect is a male mid twenties he is around 6 feet and 200 pounds. Heavy with short brown hair. Has a ski mask on and is wearing White long sleeved shirt and white jacket and white shorts with brown boots and grey socks and has a Tec-9 semi automatic pistol.

Chase: this is unit alpha 424 responding code 3.

Dispatch: 10-4 and be advised we have a ShotSpotter activation. Shots are being fired. Proceed with caution.

Chase: 10-4 dispatch. (Grab AR-15)

(New England aquarium 10:20)

Chase: Everyone out of the area we have an armed gunman.

(Gunshots ring out as chase's body camera audio turns on)

Chase: unit alpha 424 to dispatch We have shots fired and an active shooter and a code 105.

Dispatch: 10-4 tactical response teams are coming.

Sergeant steve: OK everyone I need you guys to watch the doors. If he comes out and starts shooting, shoot back.

Chase: Hey he's coming out the front and he has a gun. Drop that gun m**********r or I will shoot.

(Suspect starts shooting and hits chase 3 times)

Chase: S**T! Shots fired I'm hit.

(Chase Aims his AR-15 And fires 30 rounds hitting The suspect 15 times. Other officers shoot as well)

Chase: SHOTS FIRED CODE 303 I AM HIT. The suspect is down though.

Dispatch: 10-4 Officer down Multiple civilians and gunman are down.

Requesting fire truck and ambulance from engines 10, four and eight.

(They arrive And take chase to Mass general hospital along with the the gunman and victims going to mass general hospital,Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, West Campus and Brigham and Women's Hospital once the scene is secure.)