! Nightmares ! Lloykita !

Let us begin also the lines below will represent dreams

Also, warning there will be blood mentioned, everything you'd expect. Also this goes off my headcanon of Lloyd fearing that he'll turn out just like his dad.

Lloyd's pov

Lloyd laughed as he saw everybody running in panic, "Ninjago is mine!" He was about to say something else when a scream was heard, he turned around and smirked seeing Akita, on the ground crying, she looked him dead in the eyes and said weakly, "Why, Lloyd? I thought I could trust you..."

Lloyd woke up, eyes wide. He sighed, tears prickling at his eyes as he thought about the nightmare.

Why does this keep happening to me..?

Lloyd thought hopelessly. He covered his face with his hands, wondering why. Maybe this time he should get help...

Instantly he remembered Jay mentioning once that when Jay had a nightmare he went to Nya. Lloyd wanted to ask Akita but... she wasn't one to be woken up in the middle of the night, especially not if it doesn't involve a dumb idea, he had no idea why she'd only wake up on a dumb idea.

Lloyd got out of bed and put a shirt on, he often went to bed without a shirt and he knew Akita wasn't comfortable with him being shirtless yet so he was going to talk with her with a shirt on.

Lloyd walked out of his room of the monastery and made his way to where Akita's room was. As he knocked he heard a small squeak, "Come in!" He opened it and saw Akita, she looked as though she'd been awake for a couple of minutes, her hair wasn't brushed but her eyes had a light that showed awakeness.

"Lloyd? Wh-what are you doing up?" Akita asked, snapping him out of his thoughts. He walked over, taking a seat since he knew she was fine with it since she didn't stop him. "I... erm, had a nightmare." The words came out of his mouth before he could even think otherwise.

"You... have nightmares? Is there anything I can do to help them go away..?" She asked, staring at him. All he wanted was to cuddle her for some reason so he asked, "Mm.. maybe. Can we cuddle and sleep together so they go away?" He felt a little embarrassed being the green ninja and asking that but... with Akita, he could be himself. She gave him a smile and nodded, "Of course!"

Lloyd cuddled up with her, he got snug in her blanket and they soon fell asleep. No nightmares this time... just sweet dreams of Akita. After all, she was his dream always.