! Baking ! Pixane !

ACB_Casual you shall get some domestic pixane fluff cause my older brother requested✨

Note: I don't how to do nindroid love since it's robots and I'm better at doing normal :') I also suck at describing how to cook soo I'll be skipping to when they're nearly done

Cover found on google

Zane's pov

Zane and Pixal were learning a new cake recipe gradually, he was almost done gradually but when making the frosting, some landed on Pixal's cheek.

"Zane?" Pixal said, looking at Zane with an annoyed of a look she could make, Zane froze up and said, "Yes?"

"You got frosting on me." Pixal said, with a small laugh as Zane chuckled, "I must've been caught up in making the cake good." Zane explained. He really quickly wiped the frosting off but Pixal grabbed the thing they were using to spread the frosting and booped Zane on the nose with it.

Zane chuckled and said, "Oh now you have done it!" He started to try and take the thing that spread the frosting and make it touch Pixal's nose in revenge, Pixal fought back by stepping back and dodging him.

After a while, he had managed to pin Pixal against the food cabinet's door, he gave a smirk and said, "Revenge is mine." He was about to grab the thing and then back up but Pixal quickly gave him a peck on the cheek and he started to just process. He flushed red as he realized what just happened and Pixal gave a smirk.

"Hey! How's the baking for my cake goin- Never mind... I'll check later." Cole said, leaving. Zane was quite embarrassed, and said, "Perhaps we should finish Cole's cake now." Pixal gave a nod, and they went back to work.

So sorry for this being late! I have more motivation to do Jaya and Lloykita and my newest story than ever!-