! Cold ! Lloykita !

This is when they once go back to the Never Realm as a team vacation. This is a request from SassyNinja

This is set before they are a couple/yin and yang

Image found on google

Lloyd's Pov

When Lloyd and the team arrived he had said he was just going to sleep out in the snow, Akita had suggested to come with him since even after everything the Never Realm still has the possibility of being dangerous and she knows it best. Lloyd couldn't just decline so he said yes. Which led up to now.

Lloyd had a crush on Akita for a while so it was quite awkward, but what didn't help was that he was shivering.

He tried to sleep but the cold wind hit him again and he groaned, this was going to happen the entire night!

He really wished he had brought a blanket or at least didn't choose to sleep out here! It was the biggest mistake of his life for sure, actually second or third biggest. The first being falling for Harumi, the second being... he forgets the second often.

Lloyd sat up and looked out at the village where Formlings and the normal village people lived. They had all lived together after everything and it showed. He closed his eyes, remembering when him and the team first arrived here. It was just a village for those who couldn't change form, now it was a village for many.

He then thought about the cruel Vex, and how much harm he caused here. Now thinking about that would not help Lloyd warm up.

"Lloyd?" Akita's voice rang out, she wasn't in her wolf form and was awake, she was staring at him.

"Y-Yeah?" He said, turning his head towards her. He couldn't help but think of her as cute for many reasons but he kept the words back. "Shouldn't you be sleeping?" Akita asked suspiciously, obviously watching as he shivered.

"O-Oh, yeah, I-I just woke up suddenly." He said, chattering as he spoke. Akita shook her head and said, "Let me help keep you warm." Akita suddenly turned into her wolf form and walked over to him, laying down and curling herself around him. He started to feel warmer for two reasons: One, she was fluffy and warming him and second, more of an obvious reason. He lied down best he could, adjusting slightly. He soon fell asleep with Akita. Thinking one thing.

Man, I really do love her..

Hope this is good! I had a lot of fun writing this and it was just so sweet to write!