! Unconcious ! Lloykita !

Here we go! AkitaVex requested this!

Lloyd's pov

Lloyd ran jumping from building to building to get to where the enemy was, as he neared he saw a familiar figure on the ground, it was Akita!

No, no, no!

Was all he could think before the enemy hit him, but he fought back.

Lloyd had managed to defeat the enemy but Akita had been knocked out, badly hurt. Cuts and scratches all over that was all he knew about it for now.

Lloyd was scared, Akita normally would've turned into a wolf but why? Why didn't she, before she fell unconscious?

He didn't know why, but he had to worry about her. He started to think about all the ways the enemy could have hurt Akita to where she wouldn't be able to change into a wolf and get out of there but then he shook his head. He was getting carried away, all he had to worry about was Akita.

He was sitting in the hospital with the rest of the team, and Kataru. He couldn't help but wonder if Akita was going to be okay? Sure she was strong, but was she going to be okay? What if she wasn't? What if she...

He snapped out of his thoughts when he felt a hand touch his shoulder, he looked over to see Kataru who smirked and said, "Don't worry, Lloyd! My sister can push through this. She would never leave you or I, behind!"

Lloyd smiled a little. Suddenly he heard the receptionist say, "The doctors say you can go and see her, ninja. She has woken up after all."

Lloyd stood up, he and the ninja had also put Kataru in as a ninja, since he was at least an ally, so he was able to come.

Lloyd ran down the hall towards where Akita was. He opened the door and saw Akita, she looked over at him and smiled.

"Hi Lloyd!"

I really found this an interesting idea to go with. I suck at making it too angsty but it certainly was interesting.