! The Mistletoe ! Lloykita

SassyNinja requested this!
Sorry for being slow on the updates I just was waiting for it to be December cause than it makes perfect sense! Also I will be making a Christmas Oneshot for all my ships nearing Christmas and a book on all my future and current books as an update like thing so prepare for that!

This is set before Lloyd and Akita started dating, they both have a crush on eachother currently

Lloyd's Pov

Lloyd was in the gaming room, Jay had put up a lot of mistletoes for Christmas and Jay was looking for Nya just as an excuse to kiss her. Their allies were all there for Christmas, well not all. Skylor, Seliel, Akita, Kataru, Karlof, All of their parents, and Sorla were there. Lloyd had a crush on Akita but he was able to hide it.

"Lloyd! Have you seen Nya?" Jay's voice asked, snapping Lloyd out of his mind. He turned his head and shouted towards Jay, "Nah! Haven't seen her since we all woke up!" He turned his head to see 'Game Overnight' written on the screen of the TV. He saw Kai having a breakdown, "I cannot believe I lost to you, Zane!" Kai shouted, Zane just gave a shrug and said, "My calculations says it was bound to happen."

Lloyd laughed and stood up, "I'm going guys, I think I need to catch a break before I get 'Kai tantrum since' very contagious after all!" He joked with a smile, getting a nod from Zane and a cry of annoyance from Kai.

Lloyd walked down the hall way of the Monastery, suddenly he saw Akita and his chest tightened, his heart beat sped up and it seemed as though she was the only person he could see or prioritize.

He walked over, smiling, "Hey Akita!" He greeted, she turned her head and waved, "Hello Lloyd!"

"How are you?" He asked, starting up a conversation with her. "I"m well, just wondering how you all get around the Monastery still!" Akita said with a laugh, Lloyd couldn't help but smile at that, "Well, you get use to it, how's the Never Realm anyway?" He said, continuing the conversation.

"Boring, I got nothing to do there now besides try and have a conversation with Kraig." Lloyd laughed at that and said, "Get Cole to speak for ya and you got a conversation with Kraig!" Akita nodded and answered with a smile, "Will do."

Lloyd heard a sudden cough from behind him and saw Jay, pointing up above them. Lloyd stared up and saw a Mistletoe. His cheeks immediately heated up and his heart was now beating a lot. He looked back at Akita who seemed surprised, and asked, "What is that?"

"A mistletoe, if you're under it you have to kiss the person who's under it with you." Jay explained with a smirk. Lloyd glared at him and said, "Yeah."

Akita seemed to freeze though and Lloyd saw that pink blush was dusted across her face now and Lloyd sighed and said, "Look if you don't want me to kiss you, go ahead and say-"

He was cut off when Akita's lips touched his. And then Akita backed away, giving a nervous smile and then running off.

"What... just happened?" Lloyd asked, surprised and clearly in love. Jay laughed and said, "Love is what happened! Now I'm off!"

Now Lloyd was all alone, confused and a blushing mess at what happened.

Neheheh. I love writing this honestly. Anyway! Bye till my next post!