ᖴᝪᑌᖇᎢᗴᗴᑎ

summer of 5th year

.

Sirius' troubles melted away in this moment, as if Remus' lips were plucking his worries out of his mind one by one. He placed his hands in remus' face as their lips moved in perfect sync, like a practiced harmony.

Remus' arms were around the other boy's waist, his hands in fists around his crimson red sweatshirt. A smile played on his lips as he kissed the black haired boy, passion and love flowing through his body.

After a minute, they split apart, breathing deeply.

"I- uh," Sirius stammered.

Remus found it enjoyable.

Everyone knew Sirius as a confident and cocky person. Flirting with everyone, not being afraid to speak his mind. But, when it came to Remus, he became nervous and flustered.

It was most likely because he didn't truly like the others he would flirt with, but he truly liked – no, loved – Remus.

When it came to each other, Remus was always the bigger flirt.

"That was surely something, eh," he smirked.

"I'll say," Sirius agreed, slightly breathless, with his face flushed a deep shade of pink.

"I like you, Sirius," Remus started. "I wanna care for you for forever, and never let you be alone in your problems."

"I like you too, Remus," Sirius smiled.

And like that, their lips connected together once more.

This time, it was more than just a kiss.

It was a mutual agreement. A shared knowledge that the two boys would care for each other through thick and thin.

And as fourteen crows could be heard outside, the boys didn't notice. All they cared about was the other.

"Boys, all good up there," Mia yelled worriedly from downstairs, realizing it had been around twenty minutes.

"Probably fucking," James mumbled, earning a motherly glare for Mia.

Her and James had been talking in hushed tones about the previous event in the kitchen. They knew that it would take a while to make Sirius completely ok again, but they didn't realize it was that bad.

"Yes Ma'am," Sirius shouted, quickly pulling apart from Remus.

"We'll down in just a few minutes, I accidentally messed up one of the bandages," Remus yelled.

"Ok!"

"Sooo," Remus started.

"What does this make us," Sirius looked at him lovingly.

"Well, I'd love for it to make us boyfriends, but it's completely up to you."

"I'd like that, I'd like that very much," Sirius said.

Sirius bit his lip before speaking up again, "Could we maybe keep it a secret for a bit. I mean, they probably already think I'm crazy, I don't want to spring more news on them."

"Of course, Siri,"  Remus replied, quickly kissing the boy on the lips. "Now, come on, they probably think we're up here fucking or something."

"But," Sirius took a deep breath, trying to calm his shaky breath, "how am I gonna answer all the questions they ask me and the looks of pity they give me. I fucking hate pity."

"I'll help you, love," Remus smiled. "It's probably best to just tell the truth, ok."

"Yeah," Sirius sighed heavily. "Yeah, you're right."

.

finally-

small, one scene chapter, but i'm pretty happy with out it turned out