London here I come!

[Karen's P.O.V.]

Was that Harry Styles? I asked who he was "Do you happen to be Harry Styles from One Direction?"

"Yes I am! How did you find out who I was? My manager said that this disguise would make me invisible!"

I eyed his outfit and laughed then out of nowhere, I snorted!

Harry looked at me and said "I love your laugh! Wish I can hear you laugh all day long! Umm love, I never got your name."

"Uhh Karen Ella.." I said hesitantly.

"Hi I am Harry Styles. I think you might know... Hey... Umm why aren't you freaking out like the other girls I meet?"

" I don't know... I am usually the calm one and I don't like to start a scene."

"Hhmm..." Harry said with a hint of a giggle in his voice.

" Flight to London is boarding!"

I sat down on my seat and I noticed Harry sitting in the back. I waved and he waved back. I sat back down. Sadly no one was sitting next to me. I whispered to myself that now I guess I had more place to sleep and sighed. Suddenly I led out a little scream. Harry tased me! I covered my mouth with my hand a scooted over. He sat next to me.

[Harry Style's P.O.V]

I noticed Karen sitting in a seat and no one sitting next to her, so I walked over to cheer her up.

" Ello love! I didn't notice you sitting by yourself."

"I thought I would be squished with everyone on this flight but for some reason, no one is next to me. Maybe I smelled." She said jokingly

I looked down and said She was right. She gave me a little nudge on his arm. I told her to scoot over so she did. "I can't believe Harry Is sitting next to me! All girls would die or faint at the sight of him, but I didn't." For some reason I was staring at her. She looked down and I sat closer to her. I moved her hair behind her ear. She looked up and saw me looking at me.

"Look love, you are beautiful inside and out. Don't think negative about yourself." I said and leaned back on his chair and laughed.

When we got to London she asked me where a cheap hotel stay was cause she didn't bring much money for a hotel. I asked her to stay with the lads and I at our house. She stared at my eyes and mouthed the word what? But nothing came out of her mouth.

She giggled and said a few words but nothing came out. I liked how she didn't make a big deal for meeting me. I called my manager and asked for a ride home.

I asked for her phone number and she gladly gave it to me. When our ride was here, being the gentlemen I was, I opened the door for my guest and she looked at me and smiled. I didn't know what I was feeling. When on our ride home, I talked to Karen and thought that the time was moving faster as I was talking to her. It would take 2 hours before we arrived home but it seemed like 15 minutes. I got out and opened the door for Karen and she said thank you.

"Thank you so much Harry! It means a lot to me." She got to the trunk and grabbed her suitcase. I ran over and picked up the luggage and flexed my arms while picking it up. She laughed and walked to the door. She waited for me to get her suitcase but it took a while because she brought a lot of stuff.

" wow! Your suitcase is surprisingly heavy! How did you carry this?"

She looked at me and gave me a big hug. I let go of the suitcase and gave her a big one back. I got my keys and opened the door.

"Hey Lou! We're home! For any food for our guest?"

"Hazza! Who might your cute girlfriend be?" I look over at Karen and saw her blush.

"Look dude! Shut up! She is a guest and doesn't know where to stay."

"Did she freak out when she saw you? And by the way, I don't believe I got her name Harry. Mind introducing me to your beautiful friend?" Louis looked at her with his eyes and looked at her and winked. I felt something burn inside of me but I decided to ignore it.

"Uuhh since Harry isn't speaking, hi my name is Karen. And you must be Louis right? The carrot lover? How's Eleanor?" She looked at Louis and he said they broke up last week.

[Karen's P.O.V.]

I asked how Eleanor was but he looked at me.

"We broke up last week." Louis said with a crack in the voice.

"I am so sorry Louis to hear that. I hope you feel better."

" can I have a hug from the girl that completes me?"

I laughed and rolled my eyes and found myself in his arms. I gave him a big hug and said everything was ok.

He looked at me with his sparkling eyes and grabbed me by my hand and walked into a room filled with the rest of the 1D members. I was greeted with hugs and kisses. Was that how they greeted everybody in London?!

Niall walked me to my room. It was next to his. I walked in and looked around.

"Wow this is huge! Is this really for me?"

"Yup! All yours love." Niall said

I looked into his blue orbs and said with a pause.

"Uhh. Thanks for the uhh. Uhh... What was this room again?"

" you are funny. I have never met a girl like you before." Niall said it and I looked at him and thought, did he mean it in a good way?

Zayn walked him ruining the moment and said "Vas Happenning?!"

I jumped and brought up the time when Harry Scared me. Harry walked in and said " I heard my name, I came in as fast as I could."

I walked over to Harry, told him about the scare he did on me. His curls caught my eyes for a moment but I just kept telling the story without letting my eyes leave...