The Prank Wars

Karen POV

When Hare and I were planning our prank, I hear someone crawling up behind us. I think they were trying to listen to our plan. I told Harry to keep on talking and I went to find out who it was.

When I peeked over the bushes, I see Niall. I crawled up behind him slowly and pushed him a little with my hands and he got scared.

"Uhh, hello love, may I help you? I was just looking for some Flowers...for you!" He said

I shook my head and smiled. He then crawled back to his team.

"Alright. Where were we." I asked

"Who was that?"Harry asked

"He was Irish. Of course." I said smiling

In the process, we actually teamed up with Zayn and Liam.

When we were all done with our plans, we walked out and was expecting a prank.

"Why don't we go camping, right here." Liam said

We all said yes smiling

Of course Harry and I know the plan. At least I think he knows. While we were discussing the plan, Harry was playing with a rabbit that was watching him.

He was an animal lover, and so was I.

When we went deep into the forest, we sat down on logs that were randomly place on the ground.

Then we told scary stories about "The One Who Roams This Place." Ya it was bad but we had to make it up on the spot. Harry seemed scared. But I didn't bother telling him why we were telling stories about this character.

When we were done telling it. We were all "scared" so I acted as scared as possible.

"I heard that he would claw the predator first. Then eat it while it is still alive." I said shaking

They were acting brave.

Then we heard a brush against the bushes.

"What was that!?" Louis said

"I will go check!" I said

I walked into the bushes and I saw Zayn there making the noises.

I pretended to scream and pretended that I was eaten

I hear the boys shivering now.

"I will go save her" Liam said

Then he said "ouch! Stop it you! It hurts! Ouch! Stop clawing me!!' Then he was silent.

Harry didn't follow so the plan was postponed.

Then the creature scoters through the bushes trying to find and opening. Then the creature bursts out leaving 3 young boys screaming.

We all laughed so hard.

"Hey! What was that for love! I thought we were on a team together!!!" Harry said!

"Sorry hun, I didn't tell you earlier. But you were playing with the rabbit and didn't want to disturb you." I said

He crossed his arms like he was mad. And which he probably was.

I went to go comfort him.

I felt bad for letting him her scared even though he was on my team.

I gave him a quick kiss and we laughed it out.

When we got back home, we were too full for dinner. crazy right?

And Niall didn't ask for food! He loved food!

But I didn't feel like cooking. It was 11:35 PM.

I have no idea how we got home so late.

But I guess it was ok...

We all got dressed and went to bed

[Authors Note]

-thanks so much guys! I am so glad that people are actually reading my story. I am so greatful! And I love one direction son much! Sorry for the short chapters guys. Tests. Their a handfull.

Have fun reading my book